• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW039 - Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Poke ball object, that some of you are seeing, looks like the Pokedex to me, since apparently according to the flawed translation, Fennel and Juniper mention the origins of Archen (or may not explicitly Archen) (though even if the summary doesn't mention it, the "summary" that Sushi translated I think mentioned Juniper and Fennel talking about the Pokemon before reviving it), so Ash looks Archen up on his Pokedex.

But I could be wrong.

So we do get to see Seger in this episode. Awesome. With Tomioka writing I hope the Rocket plot starts moving again.

[video=youtube;duAhlRMDo3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAhlRMDo3M[/video]

The preview alone makes me want to train that bird. It's so adorably derp.

And I think the preview is misleading. Tomioka episodes have more meat than that.

Fennel's.....blushing. Awwww~

Munna's back. I hope we get to see a lot of it.

The summary actually says that Archen/Archeops has the move DragonBreath.

That's nice to see. I agree with what Musashi said, I want to train that Archen now, it's awesome. Maybe Archen also has round.

Is this the first time we've SEEN the fossil resurrection machine actually being used?

This seems like an episode where Ash could catch a Pokemon! But I would love Iris to have an other powerhouse in her team! Archeops looks really strong! An it's a shame that it won't be a part of Ash's team! cause after catching a rock type 2 eps ago it won't happened!

Seeing as we see the plume fossil I'm going to go out on a limb and say I was right about the pokeball ash is holding just being the fossil.

[video=youtube;duAhlRMDo3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAhlRMDo3M&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Preview Of This Episode

I'm so happy for Hatooboh being in this episode. I just hope she does something interesting and adds something to the plot or develop archen in flight etc. and Archen is hilarious. Glad to see Makomo and Munna back I quite missed them after their previous appearance.

I didn't mean the machine itself, I know it's been in the show before. I mean it being used. The Aerodactyl from DP was already revived when the machine was opened.

Uh...what's the giant, pulsing yellow vines in the preview? 0.o

I like how the Archen was flying in front of the Munna and then it stopped, emotionless. :p

[video=youtube;duAhlRMDo3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duAhlRMDo3M&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Preview Of This Episode

Someone posted that on the page before.

Uh...what's the giant, pulsing yellow vines in the preview? 0.o

The answers in bold.

1) An ancient Pokémon awakens after 100,000,000 years of sleeping!
A Pokémon from ancient times has shown itself before everyone. But apparently, it has trouble living in the modern era. Will it be all right?!

2) - Short descriptions of the professors. Nothing new -

3) Trouble has come up
Shocked by the unfamiliar world!? Archen rampages!
For Archen, this is an entirely different and unfamiliar world. Shocked by the Pokémon and humans that didn't exist 100,000,000 years ago, it's no wonder that it becomes wary.

Ash tries his best to calm Archen, telling it that he wants to be friends.

It doesn't fly, even though it's a bird Pokémon?
Tranquill and Emolga coach Archen, who constantly flaps its wings, in flying. But as it doesn't have the ability to fly, Archen struggles.

Emolga's Attract is ineffective. It turns out that Archen is female!

4) A certain incident enables it to fly!
Coincidentally, Archen eats a berry from ancient plants that have been restored at the same time and becomes much more energetic! It evolves into Archeops and gains more abilities!

5) - Little picture showing Ash and Co. and Prof. Juniper -
Ash and his friends are excited that they'll be able to meet an ancient Pokémon.

6) The ancestor of all bird Pokémon has awakened in the modern era
Professor Juniper and Doctor Fennel try to revive the ancestor of all bird Pokémon, Archen, from a 100,000,000-year-old fossil. In order to witness the moment of truth, Ash and his friends visit the laboratory and watch as the experiment begins. With the help of Fossil Reviving Device, which uses Musharna's dream energy, they manage to revive Archen. However, upon awakening, Archen is bewildered by the change in its environment and starts rampaging.

Ash and Pikachu try to befriend Archen by proving that they have no malicious intentions. It calms down, but it appears unable to adapt to modern life as it spits out Pokémon food.

Meanwhile, Jessie and co. have invaded the network of the laboratory by command of Team Rocket's scientist, Professor Seger. They plan to steal the data of the Fossil Reviving Device as well as Archen.

It also says that there will be a funny scene between Stunfisk and Archen. Maybe since Archen can't fly and Stunfisk doesn't do that well on land, something funny will come from that.

Bwahaha, Derpfish and Derpbird are going to herp derp at each other.

This preview really does not have a lot of "meat" to it. Supposedly Emolga and Stunfisk will interact with the Archen as well, and it is through this that we find out that the Archen is female. TRio wants to steal Archen, as well as the data for the fossil restoring device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom