• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW055 - Zuruggu and the Selfish Gothimu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Gothimu and Zuruggu are sprung for each other xD I'm guessing Kibago sees there her little act, and it trying to keep his little brother from falling into a trap.

That Dasutodasu looks like a big pile of crap. But, Gothimu should be able to handle it being a Psychic Pokemon it should be able to trash that Pokemon.

Tsutarja basically telling Gothimu to move on and that she's a childish immature liittle girl, who fast.

I assume this was the intended link.

Satoshi and friends meet the "Staring Pokemon", Gothim, and its trainer, Koharu, who cannot disobey it. Gothim is interested in the Zrug travelling with Satoshi, and so Koharu presses him to trade away Zrug for another Pokemon. Satoshi gives in to Koharu's bullying, and the battle for Zrug's ownership begins.

Satoshi and friends meet the "Staring Pokemon", Gothim, and its trainer, Koharu, who cannot disobey it. Gothim is interested in the Zrug travelling with Satoshi, and so Koharu presses him to trade away Zrug for another Pokemon. Satoshi gives in to Koharu's bullying, and the battle for Zrug's ownership begins.

I will be royally pissed off if Ash loses Scraggy

Ash isn't going to lose Scraggy. This episode sounds really fun though, hopefully Scraggy get's a bit more development here.

Scraggy is really a gem of Ash's team if you ask me. Plus it'll be nice to see some hi jump kick action.

Ouch, that girl sounds like one of those parents who never say no to their kids. Whatever Gothita wants, Gothita gets. I wonder how Ash and Scraggy will get out of this one.

It's a Zuruggu-centered ep. Isn't there a rule or something that all Zuruggu eps are going to be lulz and good? xd
Debut episode, Zuruzukin, headbutting a lot of pokeball-shaped mushrooms, etc....

Ouch, that girl sounds like one of those parents who never say no to their kids. Whatever Gothita wants, Gothita gets.

If that's the case, then that Gothita is probably going to be guaranteed a contract in a reality show.

I love me some Scraggy, but I have a bad feeling this episode's going to evoke the "running towards each other's arms but the girl ends up running past the guy because she's horny for some other guy" cliche the writers love to overuse.

Last edited:
I love me some Scraggy, but I have a bad feeling this episode's going to evoke the "running towards each other's arms but the girl ends up running past the guy because she's horny for some other guy" cliche the writers love to overuse.

...Gothita then runs past Scraggy and ends up in Sunglasses Krokorok's loving scaly arms. (Seriously though, we haven't seen him in months!)

Sounds like a really interest plot. The best plot I've heard in weeks. It would be nice to see how Ash will handle this conflict and how Scraggy will get development.

The Gothita wants it to be more than a "Friendship"? I have just got the nastiest Pokemon image in my mind. I mean, they are probably less than a year old and they are already going in what we humans go in when we're around our 20s. That Gothita wants a sexual relationship with a Scraggy? Then a sexual relationship with him she will get.

I'm sure he just wants to look out for Scraggy, but seriously? Wow. GREAT FATHERING SKILLS, ASH. If you ever have children on your own (through asexual reproduction, most likely), don't trade them for magic beans or something. >_>

This is a powerful episode. It will be the make it or break it episode of the year. Why? Because if Ash loses Scraggy, the hate will be indescribable. If Iris gets Gothita, people will cry "Too much glory to Iris!/cute generic Pokémon for a Dragon Master?". If Cilan gets Gothita, people will say "It does not fit his food theme". If nothing happens, cries of "Boring Filler" will happen. In order for this episode to work, Ash must get Gothita in order to keep the fanbase happy and the show profitable.

Given the relative nature of this episode, I wouldn't be surprised if TR doesn't appear again. Aside from a possible 2 minute scene with Zager building up to the upcoming Kami eps, they've had no role in the show at all over the last 7 episodes. This might be #8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom