• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW063: Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade evolution, huh?

Thanks, writers, it only took you 700+ episodes to bring this up.

So Trade evolution is official now !
I hate this
At first I thought Trade evolution doesn't exist in Anime since Paul Electrobuzz & Megmer Evolve in DP.
But now its official in BW.
Its mean Ash's Boldore will never evolve into a Gigalith or it will leave the Group.
Ether way, Ash will never have a Gigalith
Unless Ash trade it back again.
But I doubt writer would do that

Remember Raticate and Butterfree?

Trading two Pokemon and trading back is not impossible.

Id like it if this was Bianca. Was kinda hoping Ash would catch a Karrablast to trade with her later, but oh well. unless ofcourse Ash catches 1 in the ep before and evolves it straight away haha. How laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame would that be lol.

but yea, hoping for some recurring characters to appear, would make this episode way more interesting than CoTDs trading just to show how trade evos work in the anime. oh please dont let it be that.

Please let it be a Bel episode. Please let it be a Bel episode. Please let it be a Bel episode. Please, Please, let it be a Bel episode.

I saw the title and Bel is the first person that came to mind. I really hope she's in this. I'm just asking myself who she's gonna end up trading with. I like the idea of Langley being the one with a Kaburumo (though I secretly hope that Dent is catching one in the previous episode :p)
I was going to say pretty much all of this, but Hellion beat me to it. Meanie!

Though to add to that, 'how X pokemon evolves' episodes are usually really shitty. Remember that painful Huntail and Gorebyss episode? Yeah. Just let those horrible memories bubble forth from your subconcious. I think throwing an important character into the mix raises the chances of them having to make a *gasp* proper story incorperating the evolution. Bel is just the logical choice. Plus, it'd be nice to see how (or considering this series, if) she and Chobomaki have changed since her gym battle.

Escavalier on my birthday? Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!
That is all.

Trade evos are canon now, huh? This raises so many plotholes. We've seen trade evos in the wild before, unless this is another of those instances where we're supposed to forget everything that happened before this saga. (Grrrr) I've said before that they would need to address this matter, although for a different reason. I might've been for it just to see them have an answer at long last, but I realize the problem it represents now.

Count me in for hoping this is a Bel episode. I really hope she trades with someone we've seen before rather than a random COTD, though I can see the COTD's purpose trying to find someone with a Chobomaki to evolve their Kaburumo or vice versa if Bel's not involved.

Excited to see how the anime explains a trade evo.

By the sounds of this episode, it can be a demonstration on how trade evolutions can happen, thus foreshadowing Ash's trade w/ Trip in order to get Gigalith.:-D Also it's awesome that it's airing on my b-day.:-D

Maybe it is some kind of a guide episode? Figuring out how Shelmet and Karrablast evolve w/o guides isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world, so they might want to help little children by showing it in this episode.

Just my 2c.

Oh dear, I'm having a traumatising Huntail and Gorebyss-flashback right now! Please let it stop!

I hope I am wrong and Bell will be in this episode and it won't be like that Hoenn-filler at all, but I am in a pessimistic mood right now. :/

Trade evos are canon now, huh? This raises so many plotholes. We've seen trade evos in the wild before, unless this is another of those instances where we're supposed to forget everything that happened before this saga. (Grrrr)

We have not seen any wild Accelgor or Escavalier in the anime yet.

Two of the best Pokémon of Unova!
Sounds like an awesome episode.

But I hope Bel does not appear in this episode. She is fucking annoying.

Don't think so. Off the top of my head, we've seen Clamperl evolve from exposure to the Deep Sea Tooth/Scale and Poliwhirl to Politoed by exposure to the King's Rock.
Oh, I hadn't forgotten about those instances; I was referring specifically to evolution by trading Pokemon, not trading with the items they need to carry to help them evolve. None of the Pokemon in those cases were actually traded.

However...
The Clamperl had to transfer back to the Pokemon Center before they evolved, so they've shown the teleporty-transfer-zappy-thing does something to Pokemon; though they're hardly consistent with it.
...that is something I hadn't considered. So I suppose trading with said teleporter devices has the same effect on certain Pokemon.

Yes, Bianca is appearing in this episode and it is indeed her Shelmet. Professor Juniper is also appearing in this episode and that's her Karrablast. Oh look, it's Cilan's Crustle :D

Yay, Araragi and Bel in this ep! I'm glad Araragi gets more appearances than the other professors so I can watch @Highway Unicorn have lots of feels over Skype <3

In the preview, Satoshi is excited that they get to see trade evolutions for the first time. The Kaburumo belongs to Araragi, the Chobomaki is obviously Bel's. Satoshi wants Bel's Pokemon to evolve quickly so they can battle :D

Yes, Junipers Aplenty!!

Again, FUCK YOU BIANCA, I'd rather have a COTD.

DId I see Klinklang in this episode or the previous one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I even have to say it? Unless there is significant evidence that a Pokemon will be captured in an upcoming episode, refer here. There's a reason why it's there, you know.

[video=youtube;6iLwqF-OPMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iLwqF-OPMw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Here's the preview. Seems like an initial battle between Kibago and Chobomaki and it seems that Kibago has apparantly learned Scary Face or Leer. Looks like Bel is gonna have Chevargo for a while and it's not gonna go well (which might imply a trade back for Agilder) Also, it looks like there's a double battle with Araragi/Bel vs Cilan's Crustle/??? (I hope one of Satoshi's pokémon). Seems like they are still in Chargestone cave.

This episode looks amazing.

Last edited:
KGLJASDGLJKASDLKJGDSJKLAGLH ARARAGI ;_________________________; MY BODY IS READY

I am confused why she has a Kaburumo but ummmm I am so not complaining, probably just for the purpose of the trade.

I didn't care about this episode much at all but NOW hnnngh

I didn't care about this episode much at all but NOW hnnngh

Even though she has apparantly ditched Makomo for another professor? It's plain to see that Araragi and new female professor/ad hoc referee are meant to be.

*me runs*

Yeah, that they need a referee is the first clue that Dent is battling. I'm glad we're seeing Iwaparesu in action and Chevargo too.

Even though she has apparantly ditched Makomo for another professor? It's plain to see that Araragi and new female professor/ad hoc referee are meant to be.

*me runs*

SHE'S GOING TO MENTION MAKOMO SOMEHOW OKAY AND TELL THE REFEREE TO BACK OFF

Actually now I'm more excited, I love it when Dento battles legit, if this is the case :D~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom