• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stay with my original prize choice of the Japanese Victini movie DVD

Last edited:
@Archaic Oh sorry, I didn't think I'd have to tell you if I wanted to stick with my original prize. But to make it formal, I'd like to stick with my original prize choice.

@Archaic

Got your PM, its good to know that the prize wasn't just given away. I realized you may have emailed me in my account associated with this, but I rarely check it that I think hotmail was just deleting incoming emails, otherwise I would have responded much sooner. I have also sent my response

Last edited:
hey, not that it matters right now anyways, but I'm fine with keeping my prize the same.

I realize it's a little late, and I didn't see my name on the list of those eligible to change their prizes, but I would like to keep my original prize. However, if it's possible, I would like to send a PM to put in a change of address.

It's been about three months, and I'd like to know if our prizes will get here within a month because I didn't give a permanent mailing address.

Thanks.

Yeah... I know we should be thankful about getting prizes for free and all that, so I really don't want to "complain", but I do think it's a little exaggerated that the prizes STILL didn't arrive and that there's even no updates at all about what's going on with this...

Reckon this would beat last year's record of how much later the prizes get here? ^^

I've recently moved to another country so if the prizes haven't been sent yet I would like to change the mailing address, if that would be possible. The previous address I provided is still fine, though.

This is the information that @Archaic has given me:
Long story short.....no progress, and I'm not sure what's going on. Everyone's supposed to have been sent out by the people who handles prizes at HAVA by now, but I didn't hear back from her after my last email and I'm not sure if that just means she hasn't been in the office (she's only in 1-2 days a week), or if she didn't get the email (already sent a follow-up), or if she did it

So, no progress. Kinda disappointed, but at least we know it's a bit out of our control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom