• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please, because I also gave a temporary address and I'm moving out of there in May.

Okay, so let's everyone join me in a scream of frustration
!^@(&$)*^(@^&%*$(&^%)*Q)(&%&@$*#&%)(&^#%%!&@$&!^$*

Okay, now that's out of my system....
So, the bad news first. I just found out that the prizes apparently have not been sent yet. At this point, that's frustrating me almost as much as it's sure to be frustrating you.

The good news is that they've actually gone and given me their credit card details (which they'd originally decided not to do) so I can make the prize orders myself.
I'm afraid I have to leave for work, so I won't be able to do that this morning, but I'll start on that when I get home later tonight and finish any remaining tomorrow morning. For those of you who are moving, let me know which address you'd prefer I send to. Likewise, if you've moved since you sent me your address originally, it'd be great if you could just double check with me to make sure I do have the correct address for you on file.

Sorry once again to everyone about these ridiculous delays.

!^@(&$)*^(@^&%*$(&^%)*Q)(&%&@$*#&%)(&^#%%!&@$&!^$*....

So, the bad news first. I just found out that the prizes apparently have not been sent yet. At this point, that's frustrating me almost as much as it's sure to be frustrating you.

The good news is that they've actually gone and given me their credit card details (which they'd originally decided not to do) so I can make the prize orders myself.
I'm afraid I have to leave for work, so I won't be able to do that this morning, but I'll start on that when I get home later tonight and finish any remaining tomorrow morning. For those of you who are moving, let me know which address you'd prefer I send to. Likewise, if you've moved since you sent me your address originally, it'd be great if you could just double check with me to make sure I do have the correct address for you on file.

*joins in scream, mostly for the sake of empathy*

Progress is progress, no matter how long it takes. I'm fine, personally. I've had other things to keep me busy, like school, fixing my Google Chrome, etc. And besides, patience is a virtue, which is mostly why I just asked you to PM me the tracking code when it's mailed. Speaking of that, none of my information's changed, so you've got time still. :)

!^@(&$)*^(@^&%*$(&^%)*Q)(&%&@$*#&%)(&^#%%!&@$&!^$*

Okay, now that's out of my system....

Well, at least you can now make the prize orders. It's April now, longer than last year. I'm in no hurry to get them so the wait is no worries.

Okay, time for an update. But first, let's make sure everyone's reading this so that we're on the same page.

@CommanderPigg @Piplup @PokePal15 @Rockman.EXE @mediantiba
@Shiba @EricDLee @rin @Hell Bunnie @Milkapoke
@Hitomi @Feliciano @Dreamily @Derufin @Croag
[MENTION]WingedPsychic[/MENTION] @Snoozle @Hadesiro @Feralize @Flame_
@Jadeco @UnovaCastaway @♪Twiggy♪ @Chalkwriter @J J M
@Mijzelffan @Pokemaster97 @System Error @The Outrage @Zenax

Hey everyone. If anyone's name isn't highlighted above, I'm guessing they've changed their username, so I'd appreciate it if you could hunt those people down for me so I can make sure they're up to date. So, here's the deal. I'm going to be making all these orders at once, including the pre-orders for games. Which means I absolutely need to get everything right the first time, because it's going to just make things take longer still if I'm forced to send things out in dribs and drabs. So long as I can make the order this weekend, everything should be shipped out on Monday or Tuesday US time, and with any luck most of you should then receive your stuff by the end of the week.

I've just spent the last 3 or so hours going and entering everyone's addresses manually in this Amazon address book.
@Croag @The Outrage - I've looked everywhere, and I can't seem to find your addresses. I'm not sure what's happened to them, but at this point it's probably safest I ask you both to just send them to me again.
@♪Twiggy♪ - The last update I've got on this sheet says that you were moving house. I'm not certain when you're moving or what the new address should be, but can you please send me a PM to confirm that just to be on the safe side.
For the rest of you, I would like you to confirm your addresses with me, regardless of if you have moved or not. Again, this is just to be safe. Amazon did correct some addresses when I entered them, so I have to make sure any corrections it gave me are accurate. This is especially important for international addresses, since there's very little we can do with those after they do ship.

A few other minor notes:
If you're getting a Black 2 or White 2 pre-order, it's worth sending me another PM just to confirm which one you wanted. I should have all your choices already, I don't think I was missing anyone, but I'd prefer not to risk it.
@UnovaCastaway - It seems a little silly with this delay to be giving you a 2012 calendar. Is there something else you'd prefer?
@Shiba @EricDLee @rin - Which set of cards would you prefer your boosters come from? They don't need to be the latest set if you'd prefer something different.
I've already spoken to the only person who had a prize go out of stock, and that's now been sorted, so none of you who selected prizes have anything to worry about there.

@Archaic
I see mentions are back :)

I sent you a PM but it seems like the PM system doesn't save a copy in my sent folders anymore for some reason. Anyway, I am just wondering whether the copy of BW2 were Japanese ones since I have a DSi.

EDIT: >.>

Guess mentions aren't back...

They are back. Sorry, haven't written the explanation announcement for how those work now just yet. If you need to do a mention, either put mention tags before and after a name, or write it normally as before and just put an ; after the name. The first one will always work for sure. The second...we're hoping it will. But the addon hasn't been upgraded for the latest vBulletin versions yet.

We can pre-order either Japanese or English, whichever works best for people. We don't know at this point if they'd be region locked, but I'd assume it'd be the same as with Black & White.

Re-confiming a PAL Pokémon Black 2 as my choice.

Hmm, address details for me would be the same as I sent before... if there's any question about that PM me
As for the prize, I'm still staying with my Japanese DVD of the Victini movie

Right now, I'm still at the same address, and I think I'll be keeping my preorder of Black 2 for now.

Unless it's confirmed that the Axew line is exclusive to the other version :p That's a strange requirement, no?

All I have to say is, please make sure my 3DS games are the appropriate region (Europe) because I can't play them otherwise. But it all went correctly some years ago with my wii point card, so I'm not really worried this time around.

I still have a number of people who've not yet sent me the requested confirmation. I'll be queuing up everyone's prizes after lunch (in an hour or so), so please get those in if you haven't already. I will be going back through my PM's to double-check everyone, but several people have already mentioned that they couldn't find the PM's they thought they'd sent months back in their sent box, so it's entirely possible some things are missing from my records. If you haven't checked and confirmed your address with me yet, especially if you live outside the US, please get back to me ASAP.

The following people have just had their prizes sent to them via Amazon.com. If you're not on this list, it's because I've got to send to you from Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, Amazon Japan, or somewhere else. ^^;; I can only do these one at a time. For the stuff that Amazon ships themselves, you should all be receiving by the end of the week (apart from pre-orders, obviously). For the stuff Amazon doesn't ship themselves, they expect it to be shipped on the 16th, so hopefully they'll get to you soon.

Everyone who's not on this list, I'm going to take a short break then make the Canada, UK and Japan orders. That should only leave a couple of people then for whom I need to make special arrangements.
@CommanderPigg; @PokePal15; @Rockman.EXE; @Shiba; @EricDLee; @Milkapoke; @Hitomi; @Feliciano; @Dreamily; @Derufin; @Hadesiro; @Feralize; @Flame_; @Jadeco; @J J M; @Pokemaster97;

EDIT:
Ordered from Amazon Japan @Piplup;

Ordered from Amazon Canada @Zenax; (but see below)

Ordered from Amazon UK
(None yet, waiting on them to address issue with @Mijzelffan; but will send order through (for delivery before end of week) tomorrow if Amazon UK can't fix that, or don't fix it quick enough)

Last edited:
@Zenax;
Little problem is cropping up with one of your prizes. One sent fine. The other isn't available new on Amazon.ca, and they won't ship it to you from Amazon.com. Would you please PM me so we can figure out this issue for you?
@Mijzelffan;
For some reason, Amazon UK isn't letting me order the game to your address. I don't know what's on with that at all, since the rest of the site says it should ship to you. I'm trying to get in touch with their support. If I can't send through them, we'll find an alternate supplier for that.

Everyone who's receiving an English version of Pokemon from Amazon Canada or Amazon UK, I can't make your orders just yet, because they don't have any pre-orders up yet.

Last edited:
Great to hear it's finally been ordered :) I'll update here when it'll arrive to my friend, and hopefully I'll be able to meet him shortly after that to get it from him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom