• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Disney Princesses Mafia: Evil Reigns - VILLAINS + INDEPENDENTS WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on!! Zenax again!! Well it was mostly a good game.

Flawless victory :)

Most of this involved town putting all their eggs in one basket (cough @Paperhorse cough) and not talking with one another outside of the thread. Coordinating alliances and stuff like that is super important, but most of the town sat by idly expecting Claire to do all the work. It was kind of painful to see, actually, especially after she'd been converted. :/

Had Claire stayed town though, I think town would have actually gotten some lynches in. xD

And this is general advice, but if you have a night action use it. Don't wait for someone else's okay before you use it. If it's a beginning phase, just use it on a random person because who it affects and how it affects can provide a lot of evidence for you to use. Talk with others. Don't stand back and let someone else coordinate the game for you.

I join for 1 phase, and I lose....Good game to watch, though.

Thanks for letting me sub.

D'oh!

well that's a nice thanx i get for reviving someone lol... i save someone then get stabbed in the back lol.... anyways gg and i'm surprised there's no jaffar for the villains XD

Haha, good game. Thanks Aesti!
I was kinda surprised I didn't get to even notice the effects of my role! Nobody died!

That's a lot of mafia... and they had a converter? Ouch.

Anyway, good game everyone! Really was nice to play in this tribute to womanhood.

I didn't think Jafar was evil/iconic enough xD

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's my childhood you're stepping on! :p

Good game, however we really didn't have much of a chance.

We had a confirmed innocent day 2.
We had no real cop.
They had the ability to convert our confirmed innocent.

How else were we supposed to rally?

Last edited:
@Paperhorse you are so evil! :p

:O

Hey hey, you're the one who seduced me! It wasn't my fault. :p

We had no real cop.

Yeah, I thought it was strange we didn't have a cop either. But I think the town would have had more of a chance if I didn't get killed night 2 and the doctor protection would have worked. Because then we wouldn't have had any night deaths.

Aestivate, how did they manage to kill me night 2? Was it because Luminosity put in the kill?

And Neonsands, you were very helpful to me before I was converted. Thanks for trying to help me. :)

We had no real cop.

Yeah, I thought it was strange we didn't have a cop either. But I think the town would have had more of a chance if I didn't get killed night 2 and the doctor protection would have worked. Because then we wouldn't have had any night deaths.

Aestivate, how did they manage to kill me night 2? Was it because Luminosity put in the kill?

And Neonsands, you were very helpful to me before I was converted. Thanks for trying to help me. :)

Yeah, I tried. I kind of figured something was up before I sent my kill in. That's kind of why I didn't tell you who I was targeting and I didn't talk much. Well, trying to take initiative really didn't help me out much. And I guess I was too late.

I'm curious too. Because after you claimed lightningrod, I thought we mafiosos were screwed. We were really stumped on how to get rid of you XD

Also the conversion. Did it work the second time because Paperhorse wasn't protected by the doctor?

Last edited:
So how exactly did my post affect the course of the game if the mafia would've won one phase later anyway? I'd think not at all.

So how exactly did my post affect the course of the game if the mafia would've won one phase later anyway? I'd think not at all.
Even if it didn't affect the course of the game, I think it still should have been deleted. It's the principle of the thing -- you're dead, you're dead. Say goodbye, thank the host, lament about the fact you're dead, but don't give out info.

Even if it didn't affect the course of the game, I think it still should have been deleted. It's the principle of the thing -- you're dead, you're dead. Say goodbye, thank the host, lament about the fact you're dead, but don't give out info.

That's a given, if that wasn't the case I wouldn't have this infraction right now. :p But that doesn't make what I said any less true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom