• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP140: Naty, Natio... Mysterious Forest!

Re: DP 140 "Naty, Natio… Mysterious Forest!" Preview Thread

Are the writers even trying, making a call back to two episodes, it's not good it's just cheap

Dawn is going to get attsacked by Ariados yet again and piplup is going to use bibe against it.

Relly what's the deal with Dawn and Spinerak

And why does piplup only use bibe against them

ttttnmi.jpg

Umm... really can't tell.

It's Dawn's hand covering over her face/head, which is lowered. Piplup is sitting on top of Dawn's head.

It's really not that hard to see :p

This episode seemed fun before I knew Barry's gonna be in it.
With the knowledge that Barry's in this, the episode will be epic. Because Barry makes everything epic.

Are the writers even trying, making a call back to two episodes, it's not good it's just cheap

How dare we get some kind of continuity or mentioning of past events
I don't get what's wrong here... just because of that the ep is automatically bad?...

This episode by preview alone is already better than the last one.

Giant pokemon on the rise again... I have the feeling that this will be better than that Mismagius episode.
Barry's Heracross finally returns and it is just like Ash's. I wanted to see one of his other pokemon (Rapidash and Snorlax), but fine I can deal with it as long as it wasn't Empoleon.

Haven't had a giant pokemon themed eppy in a while wonder how it will turn out.

This is an interesting episode concept. It seems like it could be fun if done correctly. However, it also does feel like the Mismagius episode somewhat, which was pretty good in its own right. But hey, throwing Barry in the mix is going to make things quite fun.

Just FYI, but the Pokemon themselves aren't giant, Ash, Dawn, and Barry have shrunken down to minature size.

Magmaster12 said:
And why does piplup only use bibe against them

Bide. The attack is called Bide.

I hope Barry will finally show off his Rapidash and Snorlax in this episode.

i think we will see jun's other pokemon in the next ep, i bet he battles to get to palmer (but as we know loses). this episode seems totally focused on the naty thing, so i bet his and ash's battle doesn't last long.

Shame the ep's animated by Kinoshita :| I hope it's really funny. We haven't had a really, really hilarious ep in aeons.

Shame the ep's animated by Kinoshita :| I hope it's really funny. We haven't had a really, really hilarious ep in aeons.

I thought she did pretty good on DP126 and DP134. Hopefully she'll keep the streak up with this episode.

I agree - she's not been so bad. Thank God it isn't Takeda! :D

Kinoshita has improved her art, as we don't see that many off-models anymore (DP100 was the latest episode containing that). Her animation though, still contains very stiff motions, and she hasn't really improved in that department. She's still a very lackluster animator to me.

Of course she is. But she's not Takeda. And that's a nice feeling :)

y are we talking bout the directors? this episode looks ehh?

BARRY! YAY! I so want to watch this episode now!

The episode looks really interesting. Due to the fact how Natu seems to make each trainer relive the beginning of their journeys... I want to see Barry's also. xD

I like the concept for this episode ^^

Seems like we have a lot more Barry fans than I thought. Personally, I like Palmer better :D

i love palmer and jun both, and i hope jun mentions his dad in this episode. "have you heard about the main event...?!" sort of thing.

and as we saw with ping pong when excited about something jun won't shut up about it, so if jun doesn't mention it then it's probably a surprise for all the trainers.

and i am still praying for the jun/palmer interaction. i still don't quite trust the anime enough to just assume or get my hopes up that it'll happen. boo hoo!!

So if Natu shows us the trainers beginnings to their journeys, will we see Brocks? I cant say we have ever seen the begining of his journey, he just kinda started as a Gymleader.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom