• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Evolution

What is your favorite Mega Evolution?

• Total voters
Easily my favorite fan-made Mega Evolution
Mega Dragonite

View attachment 89795
click image to enlarge

I would very, very much be ok with this. It looks great. I don't like normal Dragonite, either, but this would be perfect and something I can approve of.

I definitely think all the starters will get Mega Evolutions. They like balance, they wouldn't want one set of starters to get a Mega Evo and others not, Sceptile and Swampert are guaranteed even after Blaziken reveal

I definitely think all the starters will get Mega Evolutions. They like balance, they wouldn't want one set of starters to get a Mega Evo and others not, Sceptile and Swampert are guaranteed even after Blaziken reveal

Not guaranteed, although I do believe atleast the remaining Hoenn starters will receive mega evolutions. I also believe all existing starter Pokemon will be receiving mega evolutions as well, if not this generation, then a future generation.

Exactly what I've been saying from the start. The ability department especially makes the case stronger. On this subject, and with the Kanto megas, I've been thinking of the designs for the rest.
-Meganium gains a bigger neck frill, and the antennae gain flowers.
-Typhlosion's collar stays the same, but now it also has flames on its wrists. Looks much more bulky.
Feraligator gets spiker, and a bit more armored,
-Sceptiles back buds bloom into pseudo wings.Much bigger arm blade, and it looks a bit more draconic. Gains secondary dragon typing.
-Swampert becomes more aquatic. Tail fin grows, and it gains webbing in between the fingers.
-Torterra's back landscape has a lake, with a river in the mountain. The tree has various fruit.
Infernape's golden markings spread. Its head flame grows, and the crown becomes more intricate.
Empoleon has a bigger trident, gains a mouth guard. The arm fins become more lithe, but still look deadly.
-Serperiors back leaves create a crown, going from two spikes to five. Its pseudo cloak lengthens, and its arms grow.
Samurott gains the biggest change, going bipedal, all clad in shell armor.
Emboar's beard grows unruly, and he now has two giant tusks. Still stout, but with a certain skinniness.

-Torterra's back landscape has a lake, with a river in the mountain. The tree has various fruit.

As a cool idea this is conceptually, wouldn't this be kinda overdone, in a sense? u__u I understand that small Pokemon do live on Torterra's back at times, but still. D: Then again...I can't really think of anything bar Torterra gaining an extra tree on its back which wouldn't go well, so yeah.

I could see Torterra's shell extending a little bit to go over its head or something, or roots growing around its legs or maybe slight rocks? I'm having a hard time imagining something because Torterra's design looks amazing and I wouldn't change a thing. xD

Mega Charizard's ability is so useless against Mega Blaziken !
I wish I could say the same about Mega Blaziken .

Mega Venusaurs ability seems to be very useful. And Megazards ability too. Both can defend them against their weaknesses. But Mega Blastoise... why only power up pulse moves?

Easily my favorite fan-made Mega Evolution
Mega Dragonite

View attachment 89795
click image to enlarge
That looks neat. It's not overworked, basically just a Dragonite with Dragonair touches. We can already expect that a Mega Dragonite will look very . . . well, Dragonite-like, since most Mega Evolutions don't really 'change' the visual theme of a Pokemon so much as give it a few flourishes.

Mega Torterra should have a Turtwig on its back. If you understand why then bonus points for you :)

I really love that Dragonite, I've always wanted it to gain more Dragonair characteristics.

Mega Venusaurs ability seems to be very useful. And Megazards ability too. Both can defend them against their weaknesses. But Mega Blastoise... why only power up pulse moves?
Chlorophyll seemed to be a better ability for Venusaur, but I suppose Thick Fat is a better defensive ability since this form will be bulkier. It's interesting that Blastoise and Venusaur's roles seem to have switched for their Mega Evolutions.
Mega Torterra should have a Turtwig on its back. If you understand why then bonus points for you :)

Because of the legend of the world being a giant turtle that stands on a bigger turtle on a bigger turtle. It's just turtles all the way down.

I believe that all the starters will get a megaevolution. It would not make sense to only use the Kanto Starters excluding the other 5 generations. There a video on possible pokemon to receive Mega evolutions[video=youtube;e4-lgYjGM6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4-lgYjGM6k[/video]

I believe that all the starters will get a megaevolution. It would not make sense to only use the Kanto Starters excluding the other 5 generations. There a video on possible pokemon to receive Mega evolutions[video=youtube;e4-lgYjGM6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4-lgYjGM6k[/video]

The list it used was posted on serebii already. Confirmed fake.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom