• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
187607_1456702661_3191269_n.jpg

That's me. The human's a pretty cool guy, too - bit of an idiot, though.

EDIT: Yes, you see a bunny in this picture.

Last edited:
OMA, where did you even get that shirt!?

Also, you look very nice (if quirky) Serpent ;p

It was a limited edition design from qwertee.com. I got a free copy through a promo event they were doing with Psypoke. As of right now, it's no longer available (at least from them? The designer could have given it to other places, but I wouldn't know where).

And thanks, I try to stay laid back, but I suppose my quirky side does surface every so often... :p

Last edited:
It was a limited edition design from qwertee.com. I got a free copy through a promo event they were doing with Psypoke. As of right now, it's no longer available (at least from them? The designer could have given it to other places, but I wouldn't know where).

And thanks, I try to stay laid back, but I suppose my quirky side does surface every so often... :p

Speaking of shirts, I found this one while I was in England.
2qu5eub.jpg

^ Fab picture. Was it for a party?

No-one would want to see my pictures. Apparently I make people nauseate.

Well it's about time I posted some photos of my self so here they are!

picture.php

picture.php

Me playing my acoustic guitar =P

This is my sister and I. Christmas card picture from this year.

It's black and white because I had dyed my hair and my family hated it.

Attachments

• 133002_1349660261821_1240770446_31526422_393796_o.jpg
    133002_1349660261821_1240770446_31526422_393796_o.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 88
Me about 5 years ago, with my dog Falcor (dwarf yellow lab):

BTandFalcor.jpg

The hubby (man, his hair looks so dorky in that pic) with our ball python, Klinger:

001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom