• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wWu9DnD.jpg

"Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning... lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the guardian of the sea shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail, thus the earth shall turn to ash."

Another quick photo I took today - Fire Fox Fan
DSCN0396_zps4b7705f7.jpg

i forgot i got a new wig for christmas for cosplay purposes

i have a series of multiple photos below the spoiler so be warned.

tumblr_njfizwNBRz1qlvubro1_1280.png

tumblr_njfizwNBRz1qlvubro2_1280.png

tumblr_njfizwNBRz1qlvubro3_1280.png

cosplaying as aph russia because why not he's my bae

idk why i'm always shirtless in my selfies uh

Not sure if everyone interested, but thought it might just be fun to share.
Sorry for the mess of plushies on my bed, my uncle and two of his friends fixing a part of my room.

Just listening to some Motörhead along with my two Meowstic!!
(they are becoming Rock N' Roll Felines)

I always wondered where I left my two wristbands, searched for weeks, then I remembered, my two Meowstic had borrowed them with out me knowing it. Must have been one night when I went to work and forgot to turn off my music.

DSCN0408_zpsb3367038.jpg

Last edited:
I took this awhile back and figured I might as well share it.

PPxArKf.jpg

Though I can't take a normal picture for the life of me, so here's a funny face. :p

Posting this old pic because I can and I'm desperately missing the days of having red hair ;_;

RED HAIR, COME BACK TO ME MY LOVE <33

And this is me

tumblr_nm3qwgNFHa1uopgboo1_540.jpg

And here is Ronda Rousey with The Rock wearing the same shirt with millions of people watching around the world

tumblr_nm05l2wHLO1qfrkf9o1_540.png

who wore it better?

Since the last time I posted - gotten a haircut
(previous post in first spoiler)
Not sure if everyone interested, but thought it might just be fun to share.
Sorry for the mess of plushies on my bed, my uncle and two of his friends fixing a part of my room.

Just listening to some Motörhead along with my two Meowstic!!
(they are becoming Rock N' Roll Felines)

I always wondered where I left my two wristbands, searched for weeks, then I remembered, my two Meowstic had borrowed them with out me knowing it. Must have been one night when I went to work and forgot to turn off my music.

DSCN0408_zpsb3367038.jpg

It will be the same clothing I have one while traveling to Sheridan, Oregon. Just rocking out with AC/DC. Fox Collection in the background. @Bomyne; hopefully should be interested in taking a peek, Eeveelutions in the back of me, and Braixen, Delphox to my left - Ninetales on my right. Of course 'AC/DC'!! (Australian band)
DSCN0725_zpsy4bf04fs.jpg

I got a shot taken with one of my favorite bands, SCANDAL, after their concert this weekend:
11206869_10153020478323853_4089128655625905856_o.jpg

So a friend of mine is a photographer and asked if I wanted to shoot about a month ago. Of course I used this as an opportunity to show off some of my favorite Pokemon shirts xD

u2MZVgZ.jpg

PyZoYu1.jpg

xbVA260.jpg

OzFReu5.jpg

I also received an awesome t-shirt I ordered from tee turtle yesterday. I'll take a selfie and post it to show how I look without proper lighting and probable airbrushing XP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom