• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ohai!

PhantomZoroark

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. My name is PhantomZoroark. I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I recieved my first game when I was around seven or eight years old (I'm fourteen now). Some things I like to do are hang out with friends and play football. If I can't be playing it, I'm watching it at home on my television. I'm also an avid anime fan and tend to enjoy text-based roleplaying. I'm a budding artist, as well as author, so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of work by me around here soon. Well, I don't really know what else to say, so Imma wrap things up here. I hope you'll welcome me into your community!

Hello, everyone. My name is PhantomZoroark. I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I recieved my first game when I was around seven or eight years old (I'm fourteen now). Some things I like to do are hang out with friends and play football. If I can't be playing it, I'm watching it at home on my television. I'm also an avid anime fan and tend to enjoy text-based roleplaying. I'm a budding artist, as well as author, so I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of work by me around here soon. Well, I don't really know what else to say, so Imma wrap things up here. I hope you'll welcome me into your community!
thats creepy....lol we are so alike its insane...same exact age too :p nice. im also new(ish) i made an account but forgot about it after an hour. haha. so just coming back. anyways welcome!

ohaiwelcomeandshiz uhhh yeah... i kindof just downed a monster and am really hyper atm :p anywhos welcome and have fun and stuffs... yeah fun stuffs... yummy...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom