• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

When would you like R/S/E Remakes

• Yes, this generation

Votes: 195 47.6%
  • No, I'd prefer them in Gen 6

Votes: 152 37.1%
  • No, wait till Gen 7

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • No, i dont want r/s/e remakes

Votes: 47 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind the pokemon walking behinid you. For me, if they have it then they have it and if they dont then they dont.

Pokemon following you served little to no purpose to the game, unless they tweaked it to allow you to get some really important items. The running button is for the weak

Re: Sapphire/Ruby remake for 3DS.

Oh, this again? This is just a mistranslation of a generic "Thank you for your comment, please keep buying my games"-type comment. He said nothing about considering RS remakes, and the 3DS wasn't mentioned at all.

Re: Sapphire/Ruby remake for 3DS.

Old....it was just a response by the devs saying thanks, but which was mistranslated as "proof" of remakes.

Since Hoenn has a large beach (south of Slateport), I would like to see some large Southern California style waves there too, and some surfers (maybe as a new trainer type [although they will be the exact same as swimmers, but would look different]).

I thought we has surfers?

EDIT: Ooops, I was thinking of skiiers...

I'd like to see a secret base in/on/ Mount Chimney too.

I see this thread got downgraded from sticky thread status :'(

Yeah, a lot did I wonder what happened? Anyway, I'm still waiting for my 3DS ports of FR/LG.

If they want to put FRLG on the 3DS, just put it on the Virtual Console and add Emerald too

I just dont see why they would do that...the only GBA games they have done for the 3DS are the 10 they relesed for the program....while I would like to see them there, I dont think they will put them there.

I do not see them putting a main pokemon game on the VC on the 3DS. How will you trade? Or battle with others? Yeah most likely won't happen.

I do not see them putting a main pokemon game on the VC on the 3DS. How will you trade? Or battle with others? Yeah most likely won't happen.

They could get rid of the trading like how N64 games on the Wii VC won't let you save (like in MK64's case: Ghost Data). Or they could always do something similar to what Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on the GC did in the Chao Gardens: replacing the Memory card [the one with the screen] with a GBA to let you trade chaos, but let you trade/battle between 3DS's. Sure, it will take more work than just porting them, but it IS possible.

I do not see them putting a main pokemon game on the VC on the 3DS. How will you trade? Or battle with others?
Wirelessly, of course. Nintendo may be taking their time, but they have confirmed this will be done for the NES ports; there is no reason why the various Game Boy games would be exempt from this forever. There is a DSiWare port of a GBA game with fully functional local wireless features.

Wirelessly, of course. Nintendo may be taking their time, but they have confirmed this will be done for the NES ports; there is no reason why the various Game Boy games would be exempt from this forever. There is a DSiWare port of a GBA game with fully functional local wireless features.

4 Swords was free though they aren't making any money off of it... I just don't see Nintendo putting a main Pokemon game on the VC and by the looks of it they won't hell we don't have a Pokemon game on the VC period... besides whilr LoZ is popular it doesn't make near as much money as Mario and Pokemon

4 Swords was free though they aren't making any money off of it...
And yet not only did they port it, they also added wireless multiplayer and certain other features. Why on earth would they avoid doing that for a port that would generate profit?

I just don't see Nintendo putting a main Pokemon game on the VC and by the looks of it they won't hell we don't have a Pokemon game on the VC period...
It's been less than a year since the 3DS' Virtual Console was launched. The 3DS has a long life ahead of it.

besides whilr LoZ is popular it doesn't make near as much money as Mario and Pokemon
Your point being? If anything, this shows that Pokémon is even more deserving of this treatment.

they need to keep the battle frontier as it was in emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom