• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview of upcoming GF & Gym battle

I think the dresses are fine, but seriously, how much hair thickening spray has Hikari used? It looks god awful. Fukamaru could be eating away at it from the inside and you'd never notice.

Amazing how a speculation thread has us talking about dresses the girls wear instead of the actual competition.

The writers sure knew what they were doing.

Amazing how a speculation thread has us talking about dresses the girls wear instead of the actual competition.

The writers sure knew what they were doing.

90% of this thread (and all other threads here) are a discussions about the battles... it won't hurt to discuss about something else for a change
Also, YOU constantly complained that Dawn didn't get a new dress... now that she finally got one you don't care?
As I already said, I really love Dawn's new dress and hair style... don't care too much about Zoey's or Ursula's but I think Ursula is better than her previous one

I was actually hoping her GF dress would be that red one we saw in the very original DP endings, I'm sure you know which one I mean. Someone could find a pic.

Yeah, I know which one you mean... but I actually prefer what she got over that red one

It's amazing that you're about to hit 15,000 posts. On a message board. About Pokemon. And it's your second time doing so.

Amazingly depressing.

It's amazing that you're about to hit 15,000 posts. On a message board. About Pokemon. And it's your second time doing so.

Amazingly depressing.

Sad thing is I have over 18,000 posts over at Serebii too. :/

I don't even have 5 posts at Serebii. How the hell you got 18,000 with the lag is a miracle.

Yeah, that's what I mean by second time.

Might want to think about another hobby for a while.

I think the hype for the end of DP and the possibility of Ash winning a league and challenging the E4 put me over the edge.

A poll for which hobby we think Scott should take up?

I'm torn between gardening and origami. Wait, does self-flagellating counts as a hobby ? :p Nah, I'll just combine my two original choices and suggest Ikebana

Too bad we're all from different parts of the world and can't do forum meetings T_T that could be so awesome... I'd really love to meet you all...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom