• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

Kanto: 9/10
A simple yet, in my opinion, elegant design. I really like the aurora-like tail and crystalline head crest.

Galar: 6/10
Cyclops-cuno looks too futuristic and artificial in my opinion. Though, I do like its more lithe form and I think its model's stance is unique compared to most other flying types.

Both Zapdos forms?

Kanto: 8/10
A real solid design, I've always loved its jagged feathers, and the unique shape of the beak is pretty cool.

Galar: 10/10
I absolutely adore the ostrich-style approach, and the orange colouration looks really nice. All this without dropping any of the aspects I really liked about the original.

Might as well complete the trinity. Both versions of Moltres.

9/10
looks cute and funny too
love the musical cactus

Kadabra

11/10
Love the dark foxy, favorite of all dark types combined
so easy and fun to draw
awesome design and good moves it learns

Zorua

7/10
It's a cute fox with an edgy color scheme. I don't really have much to say beyond that.

Drednaw?

6/10
looks so much better than the worst evolved form
funny design

Espurr

Back
Top Bottom