• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

I can target a player to redirect their night actions to another player and it says it affects faction powers.

Ok, who did you use it on before?

Ideally you use it on the top 2 scum which should be Space and Fennec from your PoV.

Ok, who did you use it on before?

Ideally you use it on the top 2 scum which should be Space and Fennec from your PoV.

N1 redirected Jeff to chevy.
N2 redirected Death Meta to Space.
N3 redirected Space to Grammaton. This was also the night where it said my action failed.

Day 5 - Quiet Night!
I am voting Jinjo because if Jinjo was Town she would not claim a potentially game-saving role for Town in the Night. She would keep it hidden and it use to potentially save the Town from losing. If Jinjo was telling the truth, then she would have been the likely kill target if the Mafia thought it was the only role getting in her way.

@Space Who do you think would fit such a role as Town?

Please let us have all our votes on the same person to avoid a tie or mislynch.

If the two Mafia is in Jinjo/Space/Frozen Fennec, they hid each other extremely well.

Space voted for Frozen Fennec Day 1, then Frozen Fennec claimed Miller in response. This implies no connection.

Come Day 2, DMAM pressures Space - Space has him as neutral, but FinalArcadia's vote makes them decide to vote DMAM. Later, when the majority is on Lone_Garurumon, DMAM votes for Space, ignoring the top wagons. Jinjo also voted for Space earlier on, only to later break the tie between Lone_Garurumon and DMAM by voting for Lone_Garurumon.

In Night 3, Frozen Fennec says that Jinjo claimed Babysitter, to which I ask what made them think that. Frozen Fennec says they were confused and thought Jinjo claimed Babysitter when she mentioned to not ask who to protect. This implies no connection, unless Jinjo thought of fakeclaiming Babysitter first, but why would she if they already had a fakeclaim? @Frozen Fennec where did you first learn of the Babysitter role?

Come on man, I am jittering with excitement and you are the only person I can trust (god i hope you weren’t scum this whole time), I would sleep better with another vote on Jinjo.

I am voting Jinjo because if Jinjo was Town she would not claim a potentially game-saving role for Town in the Night. She would keep it hidden and it use to potentially save the Town from losing. If Jinjo was telling the truth, then she would have been the likely kill target if the Mafia thought it was the only role getting in her way.

It makes no difference here who mafia kills as long as they make sure I am roleblocked.

Vote: Space

I did a read through on Fennec's posts and saw she said I hinted babysitter and she said this on N3. This was also the night where it said action failed so this makes me think mafia visited me for thinking I hinted babysitter.

Unvote: Space
Vote: Frozen Fennec

Grammaton was lynched, they were:
Dear Grammaton

Big-1.png

You are Big the Cat, a giant laid-back cat who loves fishing and hanging out with his best friend Froggy. You spend most of your days living in your hut in a serene part of the jungle only being drawn into events when your home or friend is threatened.

You’re oblivious to and unaffected by most attacks due to your big build; as such you are the Ascetic.

This passive role causes all actions taken against you during the night to fail; this does not protect you from night kills however.

In short, you are Big the Cat, Ascetic, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Everyone but Jinjo voted for Grammaton, my reads this game have been absolutely awful to say the least.
N1 redirected Jeff to chevy.
N2 redirected Death Meta to Space.
N3 redirected Space to Grammaton. This was also the night where it said my action failed.
If it says the action failed, is it possible that Space is a roleblocker then?
Yes, I had a 1x Commute up my sleeve I decided not to claim.

@Space @Frozen Fennec @Jinjo Why should I not vote any of you?

VOTE: Jinjo
I noted on day 1 that I am a Town Miller, in essence, my role can do nothing that would cause another player to get killed during the night.
In Night 3, Frozen Fennec says that Jinjo claimed Babysitter, to which I ask what made them think that. Frozen Fennec says they were confused and thought Jinjo claimed Babysitter when she mentioned to not ask who to protect. This implies no connection, unless Jinjo thought of fakeclaiming Babysitter first, but why would she if they already had a fakeclaim? @Frozen Fennec where did you first learn of the Babysitter role?
Post #458 which was in response to post #453 which I did not realize until after I had made my night 3 post and made a follow up post where I note that accidentally thought Jinjo was Babysitter due to that post being read wrong on my part.

Space feels the most suspicious to me at this point, got a feeling that Space roleblocked since whatever action was meant to be redirected to me did nothing.

If it says the action failed, is it possible that Space is a roleblocker then?

This is what I have also been suspecting earlier and I'm still not sure. I think that could also have been the reason.

Unvote: Frozen Fennec

Back
Top Bottom