• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds a lot like me right now, though, Im trying to come back to the forums after being away for a few months as well.

Wait.....

Why would I even want to be his apprentice/thing/whatever? He cares about post count..

Wait.....

Why would I even want to be his apprentice/thing/whatever? He cares about post count..

Everyone cares about post count to some extent. You made it pretty far though, remember four people got knocked out before you did. You also won a mission if I recall correctly.

Terrible things are created when I get bored and start overworld spriting. My wonderfully irrelevant product this time is this:

MTS2_daislia_745761_Pieshop.jpg

scaled.php

I like to think there's a counterpart to London in the Pokémon world, somewhere. And this transpiring of events is what turned the entire place vegetarian.

Wait.....

Everyone cares about post count to some extent.

I don't, and never have? I used to think it was fun on my first forums to get a high count, like Pokeplushies (Clickycritters...) But now I think it's weird to care since anyone can make totally lame posts just to get post count.

Wait.....

I don't, and never have? I used to think it was fun on my first forums to get a high count, like Pokeplushies (Clickycritters...) But now I think it's weird to care since anyone can make totally lame posts just to get post count.
I'm just concerned about reaching certain milestones like 1000 but it doesn't really matter.

(can't believe people are still posting on here this late, it's usually dead)

Wait.....

I'm just concerned about reaching certain milestones like 1000 but it doesn't really matter.

Really? very lately it's been decently active. I'm just here because that post interested me and it was in the latest posts..

Wait.....

Really? very lately it's been decently active. I'm just here because that post interested me and it was in the latest posts..
Well, at this time I mean. It's 2am here and not alot of people are on Bulbagarden right now, so usually barely anyone posts here around 12 and 5am.

Well, at this time I mean. It's 2am here and not alot of people are on Bulbagarden right now, so usually barely anyone posts here around 12 and 5am.
Oh, true. But the past few days have been active on this thread. It bugs me that the internet is pretty much inactive at night!

Oh, true. But the past few days have been active on this thread. It bugs me that the internet is pretty much inactive at night!
Yeah I'm more of a night person. I"m gonna post a blog and to go to bed now. Later.

Hmm...

Yesterday, I had a bad run-in with a compromised site and malware. Good thing everything's a-fixed now.

Top of the morning, Bulbargardan'! Eat your cereal and toast, maggots. You got work to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom