• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The 'Complain About Something You Don't Like' Thread.

Strato Lucario

Registered Poké-Addict
Reaction score
Before I begin properly:

This is about Pokemon-related things which you've experienced and don't like. Not a thread for saying 'I don't like X because it sucks'.

Just because someone doesn't like something you love doesn't mean you argue with them about it. Different opinions and all that.

Now, I'll start...

I don't like the GTS Trade Negotiations. Brilliant in theory, but it reality, all you get are idiots who put up an obviously hacked Lv. 100 Shiny Girintina in a Master Ball and then spam the :( icon because you don't put up something similar. Even if you put up something reasonable (say, a Lv. 50 Samurott), they still spam you. Why?

The GTS people. I listed every Pokémon I saw and didn't catch and everyday I look on the GTS to see if there are reasonnable offers for them. That's around 20 differents Pokémon. If I'm really lucky, I might find one reasonnable offer and get the Pokémon I want. Everyone else are asking for level 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom, level 100 Victini or event Pokémon like Mew or Darkrai. This is really annoying. >_>

I want a "non-Legendary Pokemon" filter for the GTS that blocks requests and offers of Legendary Pokemon entirely.

I absolutely HATE the Global Trade Station. Really, a Ralts is not worth a Shaymin. It never will be.

Oh, and the fact that I can never get any Shiny PKMN on there because the offerers all want a Lv. 9 & under Reshiram for it. That's ALL I saw for them. Bastards.

I cant stand the new STURDY ABILITY... i mean come on
your going through a cave where everone owns a roggenroler or boldore (dont know how to spell) wich would be killed in one hit with your high attack pokemon... but no... those little geodude ripoffs just keep chiping away at you untill you either faint, use up all your items or have to turn back... what makes everything worse is that at the end of most caves you are likely to have a rival/boss battle of some sort, and with no items you get defeted and have to start all over again

the worst part is that my gigalith (which has the sturdy ability) has an extreamly high defence... i dont think ive had to use sturdy once making useless for only me it seems

Tajiri-san not working on the games anymore.

"Reading and approving the script" =/= putting his creative brilliance into the project.

And now Masuda-san is bragging about being director of the Pokemon series even though Tajiri-san and Sugimori-san did a greater percentage of the work. 1/3 of the company + music + a little programming =/= GRAND SUPREME CREATOR MAN

I cant stand the new STURDY ABILITY... i mean come on
your going through a cave where everone owns a roggenroler or boldore (dont know how to spell) wich would be killed in one hit with your high attack pokemon... but no... those little geodude ripoffs just keep chiping away at you untill you either faint, use up all your items or have to turn back... what makes everything worse is that at the end of most caves you are likely to have a rival/boss battle of some sort, and with no items you get defeted and have to start all over again

the worst part is that my gigalith (which has the sturdy ability) has an extreamly high defence... i dont think ive had to use sturdy once making useless for only me it seems

Oh yes. Definitely this.

As I speak, I'm re-playing Black Version (without overwriting my first save file) and I've been reminded multiple times about how annoying it is when they always get a stone edge in....

From what I've heard, the Battle Subway sounds a lot like the BF. Great. -____-
Sturdy is also annoying.

The Dreamworld. Don't get me wrong, it is awesome, but it always seems to have problems. First I have to wait to get my Espeon, now it just isn't loading grrr >:l

I realise that it is going to have problems, but still :/

And definitly the Battle Subway. My Infernape can take out a Sudowoodo with Stone Edge, but not an Arcanine? Please.

Hmm... Let's see.

The new Sturdy. When I saw that happen in my game, I was like "WHY? GAMEFREAK? WHY?"
The GTS and Negotiations. I once saw a Lv.100, Shiny Haxorus, but no. Guess what they wanted. A STINKIN LV.9 AND UNDER RESHIRAM.
And that items you steal don't stay with you anymore after battles anymore in B/W.

Dreamworld is annoying. They seriously didn't expect the server load they have? You guys sell millions upon millions of copies internationally and you aren't prepared for a hell of a lot of server load?
Sheesh.

Also, people trading hax on the GTS

Probably the fact that Alder's pokemon are hard as shit to beat.

Oh and some of my favorite pokemon don't have better stats.....

Cheren's Haxorus keeps killing all my Pokemon.

Also all the trades for lvl 9 and under legendaries and final stage evos on the GTS, even just for a plain Patrat.

Dreamworld is annoying. They seriously didn't expect the server load they have? You guys sell millions upon millions of copies internationally and you aren't prepared for a hell of a lot of server load?
Sheesh.

Also, people trading hax on the GTS

While I've already complained about the latter, the former strikes a chord too. Take Japan for example. Gets millions of pre-orders, sells loads on the first day, and... oh what's this? The servers have crashed? [sarcasm]What a surprise.[/sarcasm]

Probably the fact that Alder's pokemon are hard as shit to beat.
The opposite of this. I'm disappointed that the Champion of Unova could have most of his team destroyed by an Emboar or Darmanitan.

Oh and some of my favorite pokemon don't have better stats.....
Yeah, it bugs me how slow a lot of the Gen V Pokemon are.

Mostof the NPCs in Black/White have the personality of sandpaper (N, Cheren and Bianca are absolved for better or worse.) Nintendo/Game Freak should have gone the direction of Earthbound and made everybody quirky and not completely redundant to talk to. Why are so many little kids and old ladies so damn fascinated with the terminology for 'Pokemon Status Effects' and battle strategies anyway?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom