• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I've got a question. If it's possible, how can you find out how many Dream Points you have?

Yeah. Go to your profile (from the login screen) and click on the blue Dream World tab. Under the pic of your house is you DP.

i got a problem okay it seem i have 2590 dream points thus openning a new area in dream world but everytime i go to dream world bridge it put me in "windswept sky" but i dont want to go there i want to keep going to pleasant forest to befrind a shinx female now is there an option of where i want to go to?

Unfortunately not. It sends you to a random area every time. It seems you keep getting the wrong side of the 50/50 option, though. Keep trying, you'll get there eventually.

Thats odd...I just bplayed minigames to befriend an Oddish and a Mareep, but once I completed the games I got an "unexpected error" and got returned to the login screen...twice. Anyone else having this problem?

You're not alone. I just got this with Sunkern, but I had played it just once before that with Lickitung, and there was no such error. It also happened right now when I was playing the flying mini-game. It'll probably not happen for me after this, though.

i got one of those Japanese errors. It kicked me out of the Dream World. I got back in without a problem. Good think I got to keep the Shuca Berry that I got from someone. My Unfezant also dreamed of electric sheep. I also got a new row for berries and sent over a couple Kebia Berries.

i got one of those Japanese errors. It kicked me out of the Dream World. I got back in without a problem. Good think I got to keep the Shuca Berry that I got from someone. My Unfezant also dreamed of electric sheep. I also got a new row for berries and sent over a couple Kebia Berries.

Is your Unfezant an android?

---------

How do I tuck in a pokemon?

I'm getting annoyed as hell with the GameSync. They should put a timer on it or something. I tried again but it said "24 hours to recharge".

I'm getting annoyed as hell with the GameSync. They should put a timer on it or something. I tried again but it said "24 hours to recharge".

It does. 24 hours on the dot from whatever point you connected last. Yes, it's silly.

I recall there being a limit on Pokémon that could be transferred over back in the Dream World in Japan. Was that lifted?
And what about here? (actually, that was a dumb question, since it hasn't been 50 days yet)

It does. 24 hours on the dot from whatever point you connected last. Yes, it's silly.

I recall there being a limit on Pokémon that could be transferred over back in the Dream World in Japan. Was that lifted?
And what about here? (actually, that was a dumb question, since it hasn't been 50 days yet)

From what Ive heard, that limit has been lifted. Or at least, you're able to delete the record of the previous 50 Pokemon and start again.

ok i got aquestion and i feel kinda stupid for asking, how do you get the eeveelution from the trainer club game into the dreamworld/proper game

Just managed to snatch a Qualot berry off a random Japanese user's Share Shelf on my English PGL account, on which I don't yet have enough Dream Points to access the Windswept Sky to look for the other five EV berries myself.

As far as I can tell, the game sync button flashes red when its out of power and green when its fully charged, and the Pokemon-GL website tells you when you can access the Dream World again. The button where you click DW gives you an exact countdown of when you can sync again.

Why are so many people jumping the gun?

Also female Lickitung Get!

I wish it were a Bidoof though :/

Aaaand 30 points shy of getting another row D:

Should have gone through one more playthrough in the Dream Isle but was running out of time and wanted to make sure Lickitung got sent to my game.

Last edited:
I got a female Lickitung, and a third row, which I was glad to instantly plant berries in. Game Sync has a guide to the 24 hour errors here.

I had gotten some errors on the Island of Dreams Mini-Games, though, so in reality it didn't actually total one hour of actually being there, and I had to scramble to send Lickitung over and Braviary back.

Females are just very, very rare because the site is sexist.

LOL. Thanks to everyone who helped answer that. Today I played and FINALLY got some female Pokemon! I'm so relieved to know that the score on the mini-games doesn't affect gender. I got my female Exeggcute, fairly early on too, so I'm happy. :D

Finally unlocked the Sky stage today! I encountered Butterfree and Aerodactyl and chose to send over Aerodctyl. I can't want to unlock the Ocean stage and unlock Lapras and Dratini. :/

Anyone here planting Berries to exchange for stuff in the catalogue? I managed to trade for two tables and a chair. I really want to get a bed but will need to get more berries!

Thats odd...I just bplayed minigames to befriend an Oddish and a Mareep, but once I completed the games I got an "unexpected error" and got returned to the login screen...twice. Anyone else having this problem?

Yup, I got that shortly after the maintenance finished. Kind of weird that that didn't save my encounter info, but - a few days ago - I was still able to meet Pokemon at the Dream Tree when I'd lost my internet connection just after finishing a game to befriend them.

Reasonably productive hour, still not going quite fast enough to get everything done which needs done. I had to come out with only 10 of my 20 watering opportunities used. But on my long wanders through the dream pal network I found a few new berries (and a chap cultivating HP EV reducing berries in his garden).

Only 2 waterings short of my last berry planting plot. :-|

Still, tomorrow I should be able to get enough points to unlock the Windswept Sky. Which will be nice.

damn the DW friend network makes me pissed >:/
even though you may have found common "friends" that could link you to your real friends from online/real life, if they don't have them as their 1st 5 friends then you're out of luck D:<

in other news, while searching for a new path to my best friend, i was able to get a hold of a couple of EV Reducing Berries. Tomato and Qualot berries get! :) and i wasn't able to find a single person this time who needed watering, why doesn't anyone use their berry plots, or share shelf for that matter?! i mean hell, if i'm going to waste my time at your island, at least give me a reason to be there :/

From what Ive heard, that limit has been lifted. Or at least, you're able to delete the record of the previous 50 Pokemon and start again.

I'm not sure... when I first connected to the DW last week, I was given the warning about the limit of 50. However, it wasn't totally clear on what the limit applied to.

Back
Top Bottom