• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Mafia - TOWN VICTORY! (ratings are up, phew.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurristat did for voting patterns way back in one of the earlier games :p

Thanks for not completely destroying me with the ratings. xD Again, I had lots of fun and can't wait to play (hopefully better) in your sequel. :)

I was going to use my role the next day to buy myself some time xD, but there was not a next day.
Honestly; I woke up at three in the morning just to see Phoenicks Role. I didnt see that coming. Well I got a good rating so Im pretty happy about that :p

Yeah yeah I made a huge mistake. Things might've been different otherwise.

Well, at least nobody figured out I was the funny guy.

I didn't see the need to use my role, to be honest. I didn't use it when I was being wagoned because I was pretty much dead meat by that time andat the other times I didn't see the need to use it.

Yes, I do know. Still, that category is for role usage, and how you used it to your advantage, so that's why I gave that score.
(Some roles also got low scores in that category for not using.)

*Still, reconsiders :)

Ahahahaha... I'm sure that I'll do better in the next game~ Anyway, took me long enough to get back here to comment. Not much I could do, eh?

I know the workings of the staff. Dan would have done exactly that :p

*Dan did do exactly that. Just because you have evidence that he didn't do it doesn't mean that he didn't do it.

But I was the one who did it. In which case the only option for DCM to have done it that is left, is that he mindcontroled me into doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom