• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Vote to Befriend a Pokemon- who did you pick/who will you vote for.

Has anyone seen the new results? I'm again going to put in a spoiler the top 52 because there has been many changes:
1. Arceus
2. Mudkip
3. Ditto
4. Mew
5. Deoxys
6. Magikarp
7. Darkrai
8. Celebi
9. Rayquaza
10. Pikachu
11. Charizard
12. Shaymin
13. Jirachi
14. Lugia
15. Mewtwo
16. Blaziken
17. Eevee
18. Charmander
19. Torchic
20. Lucario
21. Giratina
22. Ho-oh
23. Infernape
24. Zapdos
25. Dialga
26. Regigigas
27. Dragonite
28. Latios
29. Manaphy
30. Groudon
31. Suicune
32. Bulbasaur
33. Typhlosion
34. Kyogre
35. Salamence
36. Entei
37. Latias
38. Squirtle
39. Cyndaquil
40. Raikou
41. Arcanine
42. Umbreon
43. Garchomp
44. Articuno
45. Totodile
46. Rattata
47. Palkia
48. Feraligatr
49. Blastoise
50. Espeon
51. Riolu
52. Pichu

The Ditto campaign seems to be failing (which I don't want to happen) because Arceus is still first, Mudkip is now second and Ditto is third.

I didn't think it was a good idea to have 2 consecutive posts so here is my previous post:
I have now after a bit of research. You use your browser's incognito mode right?
Yes, here is my description of how to do it which I posted earlier in this thread
Which type of browser are you using? If it is Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox select Tools and then select "InPrivate Browsing" or "Start Private Browsing" which in both browsers has a shortcut of Control+Shift+P and vote in that new window and keep repeating those actions to vote more than once.

Last edited:
Dammit. I never expected Ditto to win, but now a tired meme that was never funny is ahead?

Has anyone seen the new results? I'm again going to put in a spoiler the top 52 because there has been many changes:
1. Arceus
2. Mudkip
3. Ditto
4. Mew
5. Deoxys
6. Magikarp
7. Darkrai
8. Celebi
9. Rayquaza
10. Pikachu
11. Charizard
12. Shaymin
13. Jirachi
14. Lugia
15. Mewtwo
16. Blaziken
17. Eevee
18. Charmander
19. Torchic
20. Lucario
21. Giratina
22. Ho-oh
23. Infernape
24. Zapdos
25. Dialga
26. Regigigas
27. Dragonite
28. Latios
29. Manaphy
30. Groudon
31. Suicune
32. Bulbasaur
33. Typhlosion
34. Kyogre
35. Salamence
36. Entei
37. Latias
38. Squirtle
39. Cyndaquil
40. Raikou
41. Arcanine
42. Umbreon
43. Garchomp
44. Articuno
45. Totodile
46. Rattata
47. Palkia
48. Feraligatr
49. Blastoise
50. Espeon
51. Riolu
52. Pichu
52. Pichu
52. Pichu
52. Pichu
who would do this

Arceus and Mudkip, what lame choices. Mudkip cause of some stupid internet, pun? Really? I'll just pick Ditto, since it has a useful DW ability unlike Arceus whom has none, and Mudkip whom is gardening votes cause of something stupid.

1. Arceus
2. Mudkip
3. Ditto
4. Mew
5. Deoxys
6. Magikarp
7. Darkrai
8. Celebi
9. Rayquaza
10. Pikachu
11. Charizard
12. Shaymin
13. Jirachi
14. Lugia
15. Mewtwo
16. Blaziken
17. Eevee
18. Charmander
19. Torchic
20. Lucario
21. Giratina
22. Ho-oh
23. Infernape
24. Zapdos
25. Dialga
26. Regigigas
27. Dragonite
28. Latios
29. Manaphy
30. Groudon
31. Suicune
32. Bulbasaur
33. Typhlosion
34. Kyogre
35. Salamence
36. Entei
37. Latias
38. Squirtle
39. Cyndaquil
40. Raikou
41. Arcanine
42. Umbreon
43. Garchomp
44. Articuno
45. Totodile
46. Rattata
47. Palkia
48. Feraligatr
49. Blastoise
50. Espeon
51. Riolu
52. Pichu

The Ditto campaign seems to be failing (which I don't want to happen) because Arceus is still first, Mudkip is now second and Ditto is third.

I didn't think it was a good idea to have 2 consecutive posts so here is my previous post:
Yes, here is my description of how to do it which I posted earlier in this thread

WTF? Mudkip? 2nd? shit this is going bad, so Ditto was beaten by a Mudkip? Seriosuly? -_- i would Rather have a Arceus or Ditto instead of a Mudkip who properly will be released a little later....if Mudkip gets on 1st place next week (which i really dont hope it does) then i....dont know what to do i can clear it if Ditto or Arceus or Mew or Deoxys wins BUT MUDKIP??????SHIT????????

PS. i think it was stupid to tell the Voting Glitch puplic since everybody now know that :/ shit shit shit i dont want a Mudkip shit....

I think the Mudkip thing is just people using the do u liek mudkipz thing to troll the Pokemon fandom, they're getting a laugh out of it and arent really paying attention to Pokemon's abilities. In fact alot of the people that are voting and the Pokemon that are winning kind of explain this. Anything could happen now if Mudkip can take second place in a weeks time. Still voting for Ditto in hopes we get an unreleased DW Pokemon.

Im just glad that Mew isnt 3rd anymore. Im still a little iffy about Arcues in first and now movivng to support Ditto.

But if Mudkip wins the nickname must be Mudkipz with the OT of 'I likez' just for the lol.

Poll results said:
I HERD U LIEKKKKZZ
MOOOOOOOOOOHHHDDDDDKEEEEEEEPPPPPZZZZZZZ
My reaction to it said:
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I really want that Ditto. But Mudkip losing is a far higher priority for me. So I don't care if Arceus wins anymore.

I wasn't going to even multivote anyway, but Mudkip is there because of a bunch of trolls attempting to be funny exploiting that for a tired old meme.
So it is on.

I'm going to be very upset if Mudkip wins just because of an annoying fad I despise. Damp Swampert COULD have its uses, but I refuse to accept it in these circumstances. Excuse me, I have a letter to write.

Dear Arceus.

I've lost faith in you, please restore it by defeating that annoying blue fish in the DW poll. Mince pies are in the kitchen.

PS: Sorry for voting for Imposter Ditto earlier. Hope you're not mad.

I still want Ditto to win but I would prefer Arceus to win than Mudkip so it is hard to decide which to vote for now. I think I will still be voting for Ditto most of the time but I may vote for Arceus sometimes so that Mudkip doesn't win.

How do you multi vote? I must know.
You asked this on page 6 of this thread and I answered it in the post after it and on page 10 I also said again how to do it. I will quote the post which I made on page 6 again
Spread the word anyways. Arceus shall not win!!

... Could you describe the glitch. Someone already said it, but I couldn't get it to work. Some more details would be nice. Seriously, Ditto must win.

It's nice to see that Deoxys is at least 4th.
Which type of browser are you using? If it is Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox select Tools and then select "InPrivate Browsing" or "Start Private Browsing" which in both browsers has a shortcut of Control+Shift+P and vote in that new window and keep repeating those actions to vote more than once.

I wasn't sure who to vote for, but ended up voting for dialga. I didn't know about dittos DW ability, but if I would have, then I would have voted for him.

Yeah i tried to look at the posts, but my browser was saying that Bulbagarden was unable to be reached :/

I really want that Ditto. But Mudkip losing is a far higher priority for me. So I don't care if Arceus wins anymore.

I wasn't going to even multivote anyway, but Mudkip is there because of a bunch of trolls attempting to be funny exploiting that for a tired old meme.
So it is on.

so are you saying you are going to begin with the multiple Vote glitch on Arceus?

I'm going to be very upset if Mudkip wins just because of an annoying fad I despise. Damp Swampert COULD have its uses, but I refuse to accept it in these circumstances. Excuse me, I have a letter to write.

Dear Arceus.

I've lost faith in you, please restore it by defeating that annoying blue fish in the DW poll. Mince pies are in the kitchen.

PS: Sorry for voting for Imposter Ditto earlier. Hope you're not mad.

You know you can just use the Voting Gltich and vote for Arceus alot of times, atleast i am going to do that i mean sure Damn Swampert sounds nice but i would rather have a Arceus or Ditto instead that, mostly the original ability for Swampert is better, with Mudkip on a 2nd place then it seems like Arceus might lose its 1st place in next week, so this means i have to do the Voting glitch again, cuz a Arceus is 100times better than a Mudkip/Swampert

ok so Arceus now i am going to help you by using the voting glitch alot of time

ARCEUS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom