• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What interesting things would you put on a hot dog

Some of my favorites:

- regular ketchup and mustard, onions

- chili with cheese and onions

- sauerkraut, thousand island dressing and peppers

I'm boring and only like ketchup on my hot dogs. But I did see a recipe once for BLT hot dogs (basically just bacon, lettuce and tomatoes on top of hot dogs) and I would definitely try that, minus the tomatoes.

I really only stick to ketchup and mayo, I'm not a huge fan of anything else. But I would definitely try a chili dog cause those look good honestly. xD

Pretty much the most adventurous I've gone is chili, which I adore, but in general I prefer the tried-and-true standard condiments of ketchup and mustard.

Just Ketchup and Mustard. I had one the other day that had tomato, pickles and onion aswell and it was hard to hold together.

A majority of the time, I just add ketchup. When I'm feeling up to it, I heat up some chili. Eating chili dogs reminds me of Sonic, haha.

Mustard and only Mustard (unless buns count). Yes I said it, only mustard. Does this count as interesting? Probably not, but mustard is yummy for hotdogs. Ewwwww ketchup.

I saw this thread and thought one thing:

"Mini-smarties".

It would probably be quite gross actually.

@TrainerSplash -- Ketchup is awesome! :O

I've put all kinds of things on hot dogs before, I usually have them with ketchup and fried onions but I've had them with things like bolognese, haggis, blue cheese and nachos before. You can't really go wrong.

When I'm really hungry and wanna make one really filling and not care about mess I usually add mustard, chili, fried, and raw onions, sauerkraut and coleslaw.

But that rarely happens. Usually its just mustard, and raw onion, and sometimes chili

Mustard and sauerkraut are probably the best. Honestly, it's the synergy of whatever toppings you decide to use than counts. Loading it with a bunch of stuff won't necessarily make it taste better.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom