• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon FireRed; I started a new account this afternoon. Currently at the Route 4 Pokemon Center.

I've been playing Platinum and PBR for a while, and I actually started playing Ranger Shadows of Almia last night!

On the 360 I've been loving TF2 and 1 vs. 100!

I’ve been playing two new Xbox Live Arcade games lately.

The first one is, Marvel vs. Capcom 2. It’s still fun and addictive as I remember it. It defiantly makes me can’t wait for the upcoming Wii game, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom . It also makes me realize that I still don’t have Street Fighter IV. I really should get that game soon.

The other game, I’m playing is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled. It’s based on the Arcade version and not the Super NES game, but that is expected. Still, if you grew up loving Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the beat-‘em games that they were based on like I did, then you’ll have as much fun playing Turtles in Time Re-Shelled, as I have.

I'm done with two of Ninja Gaiden DS's four difficulties. I'm also trying to beat the first boss on easy mode. This is one of those bosses you're not supposed to beat (Ridley in Super Metroid, Etna in Disgaea 2, first time facing Lavos in Chrono Trigger, etc.), and considering he's the first boss, you're using a bare-bones character with only basic moves and stats. Suffice to say, it's difficult.

Got back into Pokemon for the Battle Frontier, might be quitting again because of the Factory.

Mostly DS stuff right now:
Rhapsody
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
Platinum (just messing around)

I got back from a long car trip the other day, so this is pretty much all I've been doing. Family vacations rock!

Pokémon Puzzle League.

Pokémon Platinum, quite passively.

Currently switching back and forth between Super Mario RPG, King of the Monsters, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Stardust Accelerator, Rune Factory 2 and the ever-present Guild Wars.

Back
Top Bottom