• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

My playtime is currently being divided by my two new Xbox 360 games that I got for my birthday: Street Fighter IV and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

I'm playin Mega Man 7. Figured out how to charge my shots. Hold the shot button.
FACEPALM.jpg

*Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360). Back into it again. Just remember not to jump towards a crouching Guile.
*Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP). I've been slowly progressing through the game.
*Tales of VS (PSP). Got it imported and just messing around. While I didn't start on my own save for the game, I am just beating up the CPU using a maxed out save and for a case I actually play against someone in this game (Yeah, have Yuri Lowell punish Luke Fon Fabre). Still mystified how a certain girl got on the fighter roster for this game, though.

Hmm let's see.....

Xbox 360 - Resident Evil 5
PS2 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
DS - Pokemon Platinum

All my fav games :)

Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Wii
Halo 2 - Xbox
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 - Dreamcast

DS- Scribblenauts

Hyped, then a let down in some crowds when it came out, the major complaint being controls but I thoroughly enjoy it. Still enjoying it now!
It's really easy to overlook that minor flaw.

Sega Genesis: 6-Pack, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie, Aladdin, Toejam and Earl in Panic on Funkotron.
XBOX 360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Rune factory, the first one. I love it so much I play it again and again.

Xbox 360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Nintendo Wii: Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games

Nintendo DS: Scibblenauts

Back
Top Bottom