• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

I may have missed something in former posts, but I'm gonna trust HD's read on Tood as being mafia, as I'm seeing many contradictions and feel like they have the least evidence as to why they wouldn't be scum
And yes, there was the Felly vote that they could've prevented, but who's to say that they didn't have some sort of ulterior motive to seem like a townie?

Vote: Tood

I have the feeling he just did this post to show that he is active... Just at the moment someone proposed to replace him. :unsure:
why would he post to show he's active that's like shooting his own foot :v
and if he's at risk of being subbed out doesn't that mean he wasn't active during the night? if that's really his reason to do this HD's theory is bogus and someone else is the indept :v

why would he post to show he's active that's like shooting his own foot :v
and if he's at risk of being subbed out doesn't that mean he wasn't active during the night? if that's really his reason to do this HD's theory is bogus and someone else is the indept :v

tbf, when i first voted snowy, they posted less than 10 minutes later, and were generally only showing up when they were called out. their actions (or lack if thereof) brought enough attention to them that made them insanity targeted, cop targeted and vigilante targeted.

he has been at a risk for 4 days tho, and needs to be online to carry out their NA. we got no claim from him.

i still suspect there is something fishy going on with the N2 Felly targeting, and that Cyanide’s claim made them fit into all of it a bit too well

Day Four Midday Vote Count - 05/02/2020
Keep 48 hour day phasesUse 24 hour day phases
Kender, ExLight, Cyanide Crystal, Tood​
-​
Days will remain 48 hours, you may change your votes at any time, including during the night, these will carry over until the end of game.

Day Four - Midday Vote Count

Those Who Have Been Voted ForWho Voted?
Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39) - 4KenderCharmeleon, HumanDawn, CyanideCrystal, ExLight
ExLight - 1Tood
Tood - 1Midorikawa (Formerly KingofSparta39)
Didn't VoteMegaPod
Day Four will end in 24 hours, the 6th of February at 10pm AEST.

Unvote

Vote: Megapod

Now that mido subbed in we'll prolly hear a claim anytime soon
I feel like we could poke somewhere else just so we don't make any crazy last second decisions if she turns out to be a verifiable town role

I saw Mega targeting Lone last night, which seems to have been the mafia kill and he still haven't appeared to justify his actions, which might be because he doesn't seem to be at risk of getting lynched; if we're not looking for the indept right now I feel like they're the second better wagon, followed by Cyanide as the indept, and Tood or Midori as a possible third mafioso

Unvote : Midorikawa
Vote : MegaPod

I'm okay with voting for Megapod for now since I never really understood why he tried to kill me in the first place. Also, Flying Pumpkin is kinda weird, and I don't see who it would fit character wise. Maybe Naive T-Cell... but still.

what's really annoying about the MegaPod thing is that exlight asked him exactly a minute after his last activity online

i am keeping my vote on midorikawa tho

i miss lynching her

what's really annoying about the MegaPod thing is that exlight asked him exactly a minute after his last activity online

i am keeping my vote on midorikawa tho

i miss lynching her
hey I think I figured out a way of you testing if you were insanified
the alignments prolly don't change if someone gets cancered, since Snowy's flip still showed him as mafia
so if you cop yourself we might be able to know whether Tood's result is accurate and lynch him later if he's actually scum

Back
Top Bottom