• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Count via Pokemon until a mod post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokool

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Now that counting games are allowed, I thought I'd try an idea I have for one out:

COUNT VIA POKEMON UNTIL A MOD POST!

Okay, here's how it works:

Simply post the name of a Pokemon based on their national Pokedex number.

Example:

Person 1 said:
Pikachu (#25)

Person 2 said:
Raichu (#26)

Just a few more rules:

Posting the actual number of the Pokemon is optional, unless a mod post (see below)

When a mod posts, they say
A mod said:
Victini (#000 Unova dex)
and the next person starts the count over with
Next poster said:
Bulbasaur (#1)

If we happen to make it to Victini in the national Pokedex number (#494), simply post it with it's national Pokedex number like this:
Poster said:
Victini (#494)

Since there are 649 Pokemon, it is unlikely that we will reach the end, so this game is just for fun (don't go crazy or anything if a mod posts).

If the mods think this is a bad idea, feel free to delete it.

Okay! Let the counting begin!

Bulbasaur (#1)

Already??? *sigh*

Bulbasaur (#001)

Ivysaur (#002)

Derp.

Charmeleon (#005)

We're never even gonna get to the Johto 'Dex :XD2:

Bulbasaur (#001)

by the way, can #000 be missingno? (since he's the real #000)

Hmmm.... Never thought of that... It could be more fun that way, and it might be less confusing, but I don't know.

Could let the mods decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom