• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ugliest Pokemon?

Heatran for sure. Those teeth things are so stupid and those red eyes make him look high all the time.

AND. It's got its face. On its butt.

Purugly, I'd say.

Attachments

• 250px-432Purugly.png
    250px-432Purugly.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 419
  • 432Purugly_DP_anime.png
    432Purugly_DP_anime.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 550
Loudred. Jesus Christ was I sorry to find out what Whismur evolved into.

^ Agree, Keldeo looks like something that came out of My Little Pony.

You say that like it's a bad thing :p Also You can't riff on Keldio using MLP as the reason without mentioning Ponyta, lest you get the "geewunner" accusation thrown at you.

Braixen. It looks snobbish.

I think the design is more tsundere-ish and might be a reference to Fate/stay night (since magic was a focus on that VN/anime and one of the characters seems to have popularized tsunderes).

Ugliest pokemon are Garbodor and Muk IMO

Last edited:
I think Jynx, it's rather alarming...

250px-124Jynx.png
Boo!

EDIT: Oh, and Quilladin.
The only reason that I don't hate it's evo line is Chesnaught, a.k.a "The Tank"

Last edited:
Slurpuff is dire. Very ugly.

Aromatisse is really horrific
Spritzee is more than okay, but keep that Sachet away from it!

MHeracross is a close second.

Sawk and Throh.

just no.
But I love my Sawk. He's just too awesome for words....! (I can't help it: Sawk is the one who sold me to pure Fighting types. I wouldn't touch them until I trained my Hero in Gen V.)

In ORAS, I have to go with Mega Swampert. It looks kinda ridiculous to me, like it had a bicycle pump shoved in its mouth and it's been blown up to cartoonish proportions. That's just me, though.

Jynx is blech.
Slurpuff is even more blech.

I also think Hitmonlee is a real eyesore. He's not only fugly, what he's based on also gives me the creeps!

But I love my Sawk. He's just too awesome for words....! (I can't help it: Sawk is the one who sold me to pure Fighting types. I wouldn't touch them until I trained my Hero in Gen V.)

Sorry, they're too human-like for me and it creeps me out a bit. :S

I'm sorry but Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus are freakin' weird looking, if not plain scary, and the name Tornadus reminds me of someone with a really odd accent trying to say tornado. xD BUT I have always thought it was awesome how the weather severely changes on routes they're on while they're roaming around Unova.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom