• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - Sign Ups - 6/17

If confirming reservations is a thing, here I come!

oops Midori-senpai noticed

Umm I'll sign up, but I haven't played this kind of game before. xD

Figured I should confirm my reservation. Also stealing peoples formats, shame on you GM. I'm assuming you ripped of Tiger and Bunny.

I honestly don't remember, mostly because I c/p'd from SAO Mafia then changed a few things.

Umm I'll sign up, but I haven't played this kind of game before. xD

That's fine! We're always looking for new players here. If you need any help, I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have via PM. Otherwise, there's several guides and wikis out there, including Mafia Wiki, which has some useful information on it.

Hey GM, just wanted to let you know that I changed my name from Shiny Ditto to Peeko.

I probably shouldn't... I really shouldn't... last time I tried to do two games, it didn't work...

But damnit, I wanna do this one! It looks fun! The hell with it, sign me up! xD

Re: All-Stars Mafia - Sign Ups (4 Left!) - 6/22

I'd like to join please. :D

Re: All-Stars Mafia - Sign Ups (2 Left!) - 6/23

I'll play :)

Re: All-Stars Mafia - Sign Ups (2 Left!) - 6/23

I'll join.

Re: All-Stars Mafia - N0 - And So It Begins - 6/26

((Thanks, guys! And with that, the game will begin. It is now Night 0, and all role PMs should be fully distributed within 24 hours. Claim when you receive them. This phase is also for any questions you may have about the game/your role/my hosting. PM them to me and I will answer swiftly.))

1. @Midorikawa
2. @Zexy
3. @Yato
4. @Momoka
5. @Tychiel
6. @Leggo
7. @Prince Vultan
8. @MarioMiner
9. @Beck
10. @Clusiana
11. @UltimateMaximus
12. @Peeko
13. @Rabbit
14. @Phoenicks
15. @Soulmaster
16. @FinalArcadia
17. @Masamune
18. @sharkshocker
19. @GastlyGibus
20. @Flaze
21. @Solayoh
22. @Pokemaster97
23. @Mijzelffan
24. @CrackFox

As the day drew to a close, the last of the people invited walked into the room. They looked around, and quickly realized what they had gotten into.

"This isn't a travel agency."

"Very astute of you, Mr Watson. But can you tell me why there's no cake? I was promised cake."

A guy in the corner rolled his eyes, then slouched against the wall. A girl jumped in response. Most weren't paying attention to the two new arrivals, even though they were making a racket.

The second man turned back to the first, and gave him a grin. The first, finding that his sense of humor was well appreciated, grinned back. The two shook hands. The man in the long coat and the man in the suit had become friends, just at that.

At the table, a few people were arguing.

"What does it mean?"

"I think it's obvious, really."

"Yeah. Something's gonna go down."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is now Night 0.

Confirm your roles as you receive them.​

Do I just wait more to get my role? Also I can't PM atm since my post count is too low. :x

Do I just wait more to get my role? Also I can't PM atm since my post count is too low. :x

Yes! And that should be fine, I'll be the one PMing you. But uh, if you have any questions and want them answered, I suggest posting a bit more while you wait.

That being said, SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

@HumanDawn; is replacing @Clusiana;

Confirsting!

Confirming.

Conthirding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom