• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW069: Barrier Breakthrough! Climb The Tower Of The Sky!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since James doesn't do drag anymore, Cilan is perfect!!! I don't see any other option.

What about this option?

Ash_maid.png

Yeah but Ash doesn't have that sparkling spectacular vibe that Cilan seems to have.

Yay for Elgyem appearing again!! The whole Thunderstone shenanigan would've been great if the CotD had an Eelektrik. :p Doesn't seem to be any debuts in this episode, and that's fine with me!

Also, Cilan. Damn.

I hope the Pikachu thing is to have him accidentally touch the thunderstone and nothing happen because it's just a fake for the purposes of the hunt - a 5 second 'oh crap' moment from Pikachu rather than a long drawn out discussion of it would be much better.

Otherwise there's nothing this episode can do wrong.

LOL at trolling little kids w/Thunderstone trauma...the teeniest part of me wants Pikachu to evolve, just as the first complete and utter surprise we've had this season...

I wanna hear Dent say, "It's Ru Paul time!" :p Oh Dent... XD

The Item-Borrowing Race starts, but what they have to look for is a Thunderstone... if Pikachu touches it, it will evolve into Raichu...!? In the following Impersonation Contest, Iris has to turn into Professor Juniper! Cilan manages to impersonate Elesa perfectly, but for some reason there are catcalls? "

Cilan impersonating as Elesa? And a dark brown Araragi?..... This episode is going to be AWEESOME! :D
I wonder,
Is Iris gonna wear a Wig or She gonna tie her own hair like Prof Araragi !
I hope I can finally get to see Iris's original hair style

Sorry but I think they're only listed because they're "main characters". The VA list there doesn't seem to refer to any specific episode.

So Stephan's partner is his Sawk. It must suck for the contestants to run up a huge flight of stairs with dozens of burning candle pokemon heating up near them.

It must suck for the contestants to run up a huge flight of stairs with dozens of burning candle pokemon heating up near them.

While their life energy is slowly being sucked out of them...

I don't know why there are so many of those in a place full of people ready to be turned into their victims. But then again, there are a lot of those in the Celestial Tower...

Satoshi looks like a great Adeku and Pika a Buffron LOL

Yeah Dento.someone please make it stop.

Last edited:
Will indeed be nice with a pure lulz episode to break away from the constant battle eps. Looking forward to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom