• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: 6/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, man, garchomp goes for the kill! I miss you, you freaking shark! XD

Oh, Iris, why in the world did you think you could fight Cynthia? Poor Axew is going to be skewered. What in the world are Osha and Emolga fighting for, though? We'll find out, I guess.

Emolga headbutted him. It wasn't her fault, though.

Good news: Iris is finally using Axew in a real battle since the Club Battle tournament ended.

Bad news: Poor Axew is going to get its ass kicked.

This is going to be a great episode.

The episode in which a drunken Meloetta stumbles into the road and almost gets run over.
Boyfriend broke up with her. Falls for Ash on the rebound.

I love how Miju and Emonga get into a slap fight. Stay classy Miju, you shameless sissy.

Nice! Axew get's to fight ! from a regular filler ep to a development ep(the battle won't last even 2 minutes)! And hopefully it replaces scratch with dragon claw!
and poor Oshawott fell in love Instantly! how amazing is that! :D

I'm actually not too excited about Kibago vs Gablias. It's waaaay too silly a matchup and the preview implies that Kibago actually survives a Dragon Rush. I could see it dodging or surviving a Brick Break but a Dragon Rush is too much in my opinion.

Iris will probably try to counter it with Dragon rage but Axew will still get damaged! I said this battle won't last 2 minutes! But maybe Iris finally realizes she need to train a little more and Axew can finally become an attention whore like Piplup was in DP and will be in BW2!

Calling it here, Oshawott and Emolga are gonna fall in love.

Oh look, Iris is using Axew instead of Excadrill. *shocker*

Well it does need the training more.

Interesting how they're doing that "new beginning" thing in the preview.
"new beginning" huh !
So does it mean that we are getting our favorite DP Ash back ???
Anyway Guy's ,
When It was said that Meloetta love Ash , I don't think it meant Meloetta has a crush on Ash !
I think Meloetta simply took a liking to Ash just like Tepig did !

Well it does need the training more.

"new beginning" huh !
So does it mean that we are getting our favorite DP Ash back ???
Anyway Guy's ,
When It was said that Meloetta love Ash , I don't think it meant Meloetta has a crush on Ash !
I think Meloetta simply took a liking to Ash just like Tepig did !

LOL LOL So many problems with your theory.

What do you think falling in love meansXD You seem to be as clueless as Ash is when it comes to this stuff.
I think maybe will get D/P Ash back, he has to be in a tournament with a bunch of pros he needs to work hard with his Pokemon, than you know the league.
I'm hopping this new rival of his pushes him as much as Paul did, please Pokemon.

Preview: (credit goes to our @Dogasu; )
[video=youtube;q8Xj91Gru_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Xj91Gru_M&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Garchomp using Dragon claw !!!!
Didn't it forgotten that move ? It wasn't in the 4 move Cynthia used against Flint !
There were other glicth like this during Sinnoh league !
It make me wanna believe that Pokemon can learn , keep and use more then 4 attack !
Oh Oshawott !!!
Just saw the sick Meloetta and all out of feeling for Emolga !
You playboy !

Last edited:
Calling it here, Oshawott and Emolga are gonna fall in love.

Why? it seems like they'll fight or something... =/= falling in love
Though Osha did "fall in love" with Emolga in its first ep, right? but it's doing this with all females... well, and the one male it thought was a female XD
But Emolga never showed any interest in it at all... so I doubt it

And against Cynthia's Garchomp... why the Johto did she think she could survive even half a second in that battle? XD

I stick to what I said before - all this big advertising of "Season 2" is no more than their try to play off the "2" in the new games' titles and to make the viewers excited
I really doubt we'd have any big changes and after this about 13 eps EU arc, we'll be off to the Unova League... the question is what we'll get after THAT... but that would be about 20-30 eps or so into the "new season", so this "season" thing doesn't really mean anything, we're still at the middle of Ash's Unova journey

Cynthia, Garchomp, Emolga and Iris' battle with Axew. Those are pretty much the only things that actually make me care for this episode at all.

I'm not at all interested in Meloetta, and I really couldn't care less about it joining the group, but hopefully I'll change opinion about it once it has actually had its debut.

And against Cynthia's Garchomp... why the Johto did she think she could survive even half a second in that battle? XD

Perhaps because Iris has been portrayed as near invincible since the beginning of BW... As Iteru said, it's ridiculous that Kibago is even still standing after one hit from Gabias, and yet here we are. Heck, at this point, I wouldn't actually be surprised if Kibago uses Imperial Wrath and beats Gabias here. XD More seriously, I don't think the battle will be a huge part of the episode and it will be pretty quick, but I'm actually really glad that for once Iris is actually using Kibago in an actual battle. I'd kinda like this to spur some renewed interest in actually training dragons from Iris... seeing as her goal is still to be a Dragon Master and evolving Kibago... or is it? I don't really know at this point. XD

Meloetta is kinda leaving me cold, she just seems kinda there, but I like the effect this has on other pokémon. Did I spy a bitchslap fight between Miju and Emonga... wait until Pochama gets in on this. But all I have to say watching this is: where is Satoshi's Tsutarja? Where is it? It kinda seemed to have dropped off of the Earth. Shirona, I can go either way with her. Here's hoping she's as memorable and entertaining as she was in the Sinnoh League or as Adeku was.

I'm actually not too excited about Kibago vs Gablias. It's waaaay too silly a matchup and the preview implies that Kibago actually survives a Dragon Rush. I could see it dodging or surviving a Brick Break but a Dragon Rush is too much in my opinion.

Axew is fighting the exact same pokemon that completely defeated four of Paul's pokemon with one attack each. Furthermore, Axew has a type disadvantage to Garchomp's Dragon Rush.

Axew is fighting the exact same pokemon that completely defeated four of Paul's pokemon with one attack each. Furthermore, Axew has a type disadvantage to Garchomp's Dragon Rush.

By the looks of it, Kibago didn't take any direct hits before. It could be that Cynthia and Garchomp are going easy on Kibago on purpose to test its strength more.

Which is why I think Kibago surviving a Dragon Rush is stupid; it's clear that Kibago isn't on the same level of Shinji's Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom