• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Digi-Mafia Adventure Endgame, Town Wins! (20/11/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N2 Begins
Night 2: Friendship Falls

End D2 Votals
YIGAhim (2): DarthWolf, Rainbow Cloud
AussieEevee (2): Max1996, Zachie
DarthWolf (1): AussieEevee

The battle raged onwards, and despite the Digidestined being down two fighters, they continued to put up a valiant fight. The Dark Masters were proving the greatest threat, being fought mainly by WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon. The pair were fighting in near perfect sync, watching each other’s backs, and double teaming each Dark Master in turn. But although each one was able to defeat a single Dark Master alone before, all 4 at once was a different story, not only because of the teamwork that the Dark Masters themselves were showing, but because they seemed stronger than their first defeat, even Etemon and Vamdemon were putting up good fights, despite their low levels.

“Taichi, you know we can’t beat them like this.” Yamato said, “They’re just too strong to fight separately.”

“You’re right, if we want to beat them we’ll have to step it up a notch.” Taichi replied. “Guys! You know what to do!”” He called to the two fighting Digimon, who responded with a nod.

“WarGreymon!”

“MetalGarurumon!”

“Jogress Evolution!”

The two began to be surrounded by bright lights, as they began the process of fusing into the mighty Omnimon.

“Not so fast!” Piemon shouted with a sadistic chuckle. “Trump Sword!” He cried as he threw the swords, which then warped to surround MetalGarurumon and pierce his sides, preventing him from continuing the fusion.

“Flying Cross!” Pinochimon threw the marionette cross on his back, colliding with the stunned MetalGarurumon and throwing him back. MetalSeadramon then charged for where the weakened MetalGarurumon lay on the ground, the other Dark Masters keeping WarGreymon occupied so he couldn’t intervene.

“Ultimate Stream!”

“Hi there AussieEevee, you are Yamato “Matt” Ishida.

latest

You are commonly seen as the de-facto second in command to the Digidestined, and bear the Crest of Friendship. You tend to butt heads with Taichi, but you both only have the team’s best interests at heart. Your Digimon partner is Gabumon, who has evolved to MetalGarurumon for the purpose of your role.

300px-DA_Metal_Garurumon.jpg

Speaking of your role. You are a Roleblocker, able to prevent people from using their roles during any night phase by freezing them solid with MetalGarurumon’s Cocytus Breath attack. You can do so by typing “Cocytus Breath: <Player>” into your Role-PM.

You are aligned with the Digidestined and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.”

AussieEevee was lynched, he was the Digidestined's Roleblocker

“METALGARURUMON!” Yamato cried.

Meanwhile, across the battlefield, HolyAngemon, Angewomon, Lilimon, and Garudamon were fighting with Etemon and Vamdemon. Lilimon and Angewomon were doing their best with their ranged attacks to keep Etemon at a distance so that he couldn’t sap anybody’s strength with a Love Serenade, while Garudamon and HolyAngemon clashed with Vamdemon at close range. The group were in a sort of stalemate as neither side really seemed to be gaining an advantage, but the balance of power shifted when a cry rang out across the battlefield

“METALGARURUMON!” Yamato’s cry echoed across the battlefield, distracting the partner Digimon as they looked over to see the metallic wolf fade into a blue, triangle patterned egg. Etemon saw their focus lapse, and jumped on it, dashing forward into the midst of the Digimon, and posed.

“Love Seren-“

“I don’t think so!” Garudamon shouted as she knocked him away, pursuing and continuing to bash Etemon, making good use of her superior size. “HolyAngemon!” She called out to the angel as she prepared for a big attack. “Shadow Wing!” A bird shaped blast on black energy shot forth from Garudamon’s body, flying into Etemon, and knocking him straight towards HolyAngemon.

“Heaven’s Gate!” HolyAngemon drew a circle in the air with his sword, forming a circular doorway. He then moved to the side as the gate opened, and released a massive blast of light that consumed and vaporised Etemon.

“Hi there YIGAhim, you are Etemon.

latest

Although you are evil and seek to rule the world, you are incredibly flamboyant with a massive ego. Thanks to your flamboyant and over the top personality, it can be hard to take you seriously as a villain, thanks to this, you are the Godfather, any Cop checks on you will return a “Digidestined” result.

Your signature attack is the Love Serenade, a technique that completely saps the fighting strength of your opponents. As such, you are a Roleblocker, during any and all night phases you able to prevent a player from using their role during that night phase by sapping their strength. You can do this by typing “Love Serenade <Player>” into either your Role-PM or the Mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Forces of Darkness and win once all other factions have been eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.”

YIGAhim was lynched, he was the Forces of Darkness' Godfather Roleblocker

It is now Night 2, it will end in 23 hours and 44 minutes
Countdown timer

I need a sub for the game, @Midorikawa, you have first dibs

Last edited:
Arrgh. I wish I was able to get out of this one, but alas.

Go get 'em mafia

D3 Begins
Day 3: Courageous Sacrifice

With MetalGarurumon disposed of, the Dark Masters converged on WarGreymon and attacked together. WarGreymon fought bravely, attempting to beat off each Dark Master as they approached, but a single fighter against the four of them was just not going to happen. As the four beat into him, he was already being put onto his last legs.

“Great Tornado!” He spun away as a blazing cyclone to create distance between him and the Dark Masters. WarGreymon raised his hands above his head, and, as Angemon had on File Island years ago, began pouring all of his remaining energy into an attack, a sphere of energy forming between his hands. The Dark Masters made a move to attack, before being intercepted by the other 4 partners, who attempted to occupy the Dark Masters as WarGreymon continued. The clashing continued for a time, until WarGreymon’s sphere of energy was several times his size. “Gaia Force!” He threw the gigantic sphere of energy towards the group of Dark Masters, who were forced together by the others, with Garudamon throwing Vamdemon into the group as well.

Even as the bright light faded, the Dark Masters were left weakened, but still alive. However, Vamdemon at the very least had been destroyed.

“Hi there Labrev, you are Vamdemon/Myotismon.

11d13b2e116d7b29ca29544d4515366f8fff2639_hq.jpg

You were the third major enemy to oppose the Digidestined in their adventure, and the first to know of the existence of the “Eighth Child”, and went to the Analog World to personally destroy them. Clearly you have a great amount of knowledge to know not only of the Eighth Child, but also how to work the gate between the worlds.

Due to this, you are a Rolecop, each night you are able to call upon your knowledge and inspect one player, and learn their role. You can do this by typing “Learn about <Player>” into either your Role-PM or the Mafia chat.

You are aligned with the Forces of Darkness and win once all other factions have been eliminated while at least one member of your own faction is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.”

Labrev was killed, they were the Forces of Darkness’ Rolecop

In the aftermath, WarGreymon’s form began to fade away after putting in all of the energy he had left, leaving behind only a blue and orange striped egg that fell into place next to Gabumon’s.

“Hi there Pika_Pika42, you are Taichi “Tai” Yagami.

664243352c815b8f80b194d1667f496e59430f68_hq.jpg

You are the leader of the Digidestined, and bear the Crest of Courage. You can get somewhat loud, excitable, and insensitive at times, but underneath it all you have a good heart. Your Digimon Partner is Agumon, who has evolved to MetalGreymon for the purposes of your role.

27495096955_d6c297ca88.jpg

Speaking of your role, you are That Kid On A Flying Cyborg Dinosaur That Shoots Missiles Out Of Its Nipples (TKOAFCDTSMOOIN), a theme appropriate name for The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass. During any and all night phases, you can attempt a Vigilante kill on a specific player by typing “Giga Destroyer: <Player>” into your Role-PM, said Vig shot will have a 75% chance to kill its target. Alternately, you can choose to aim your shot during the night, to improve the accuracy of your next shot by typing “Aim Giga Destroyer” into your Role-PM (you cannot aim and fire in the same night), an aimed shot will have a 100% chance of hitting Mafia, a 25% chance to hit Town, and remain at a 75% chance to hit independents which may or may not be present. You WILL lose your aim status if you fail to use your kill ability for any reason the following night. You also have a 25% chance of being Bulletproof during any given night phase.

You are aligned with the Digidestined and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.”

Pika_Pika42 was killed, he was the Digidestined’s Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out of His Ass

Angewomon scooped up the two eggs and dropped them off with their partners, before returning to join the others in facing the Dark Masters.

It is now Day 3, it will end in 48 hours
Countdown timer

Last edited:
Hold on...Something just occurred to me.
Vote: Zachie
Assuming the last player represents the Dark Masters, a group of 4, I think I'm onto something by suspecting the one who claimed JOAT.

A rescinded MYLO, and MegaPod subs in for Pikochu
I’m very wary of AE at this stage in the game, so when RC is done talking to him that’s where my vote will be going. He seems very keen to rush to a vote & even though a NL would be better for town he’d rather take the potential mislynch.
This post pinged me as just wrong when I was lurking here. A no lynch just didn't seem like a good option for the Town to me. And if Max is right about his claim lining up with a villain flavor-wise, I think he could be onto something. So, I'll go ahead and place my own vote now.

Hold on...Something just occurred to me.
Assuming the last player represents the Dark Masters, a group of 4, I think I'm onto something by suspecting the one who claimed JOAT.
I prevented you from dying last night & this is the thanks I get?! :(

I'm still suspicious of Darthwolf from yesterday, and that's where I'll be voting.

VOTE: DarthWolf

This post pinged me as just wrong when I was lurking here. A no lynch just didn't seem like a good option for the Town to me. And if Max is right about his claim lining up with a villain flavor-wise, I think he could be onto something. So, I'll go ahead and place my own vote now.

A no-lynch as opposed to a potential double mislynch? Would have been a much better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom