• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pocket Monsters Best Wishes" - coming this fall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris is cute-looking but I'm not too keen on Reimu's design yet.

Were Ash and Pikachu shown in the trailer?

I assume the new promo doesn't show the older man?

UGH! I want to watch it! Does anyone have it up on youtube or something? I can't bear it...

So Iris swings from vines? AMAZING! I already like her more than May and Misty. She might even be on par with Dawn once we get more on her.

As for Reimu. Meh. He looks better than in the scan, but I still don't like him very much.

His real name is indeed Reimu. Yes, like the Hakurei shrine miko.
Seriously? Like, serious seriously?
That BS rumor was actually right about something?

OH YES.

Now we just sit back and wait for the Touhou crossover fanart with Reimu as the shrine maiden, Iris as Marisa and Ash as Sakuya. I'm calling it now.

Any more pics worth nothing, PKMN Veteran?

I assume Ash, Pikachu, and the older man were not seen in the trailer?

I was wondering, b/c the protagonist of the games are supposed to be older, do you think Reimu and Iris are a little older too? They look a little older than 10. But that's just me.

Oh, she does wear White Pants XD I thought that was a Beta lighting mistake. Oh yeah, now I have faith again in the Writers~

I can't wait for BW! Two new fabulous characters!
So the guy really is called Reimu?

Any more pics worth nothing, PKMN Veteran?

I assume Ash, Pikachu, and the older man were not seen in the trailer?

Actually I thought Ash and Pikachu were getting attacked by a flock of Mamepato in the preview? Anyway Iris already seems better than Dawn her personality unique unlike the other girls the other guy will take a while to adjust to though. I just hope he shows more personality than Brock or at least does something.

Hang on... the guy's name really is Reimu? So, the guy on Serebii, was he really lying or did he just say he lied in order not to get in trouble? I mean wow, that is one hell of a lucky guess if he got it right. And remember how he said in the beginning episodes a bunch of Coromory attack a farm? And we see a Coromory in those images... Either the dude really did have insder info or he's one psychic guy.

Hang on... the guy's name really is Reimu? So, the guy on Serebii, was he really lying or did he just say he lied in order not to get in trouble? I mean wow, that is one hell of a lucky guess if he got it right. And remember how he said in the beginning episodes a bunch of Coromory attack a farm? And we see a Coromory in those images... Either the dude really did have insder info or he's one psychic guy.

Dude probably has insider info. I mean, how the hell else would he have known?

* Reimu is a girl name.
* Reimu has one of the worst character designs of all time.
* Iris is just a "Token Minority"; it seems kind of strange that they'd randomly add one at this point in the series.
* Iris's clothes are ugly.

Darnit, I somehow missed it, despite watching Sunday!

Was it a really, really short segment? ^^;

Green-hair looks so dang cocky. xDD Hilarious.

IRIS IS SO CUTE. I'm glad the design's official!

*expects lots of "Kibago gets lots" fillers, and lots of episode gaps between new moves Kibago learns*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom