• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (signups and discussion)

Uhhh can I add a Torterra nicknamed Kaku (part of the Japanese word for “hide” according to Google Translate) as a good combat Pokémon for emergency situations? If a backstory is desired, then Kai’s parents got him it as a Turtwig for pet, and when Kai ran away from home to live in the woods he took it with him (it was a Grotle at the time) and it has since evolved and become a guardian of the forest. (It would be kept in a Heart Charm unlike Kō)

Uhhh can I add a Torterra nicknamed Kaku (part of the Japanese word for “hide” according to Google Translate) as a good combat Pokémon for emergency situations? If a backstory is desired, then Kai’s parents got him it as a Turtwig for pet, and when Kai ran away from home to live in the woods he took it with him (it was a Grotle at the time) and it has since evolved and become a guardian of the forest. (It would be kept in a Heart Charm unlike Kō)
I already have my team planned out for the most part.

I like that twice now that while I was trying to play Tsumugi as a slightly-delusional kook, I've reined in and have her be more level-headed than she seems. Although there's still a bit of that original intent in the interactions with Sukong.

But that's fine, I enjoy playing a foil. And she works just as well this way too.

@Greninjaman

He (mistakenly) believes ninjas to be evil--when the great majority of them are noble.

You were actually supposed to NOT get captured--having Toshinobu capture anyone is meant to be a GAME OVER
Now that I am aware that getting captured is an automatic game over, I shall avoid having my character getting himself caught.

@Greninjaman

You know this, but your character doesn't:

Ruby Phoenix/Ash is famous for his sword skill, and his skill with a flute. You will know he is close by if you hear a flute on the wind, or see a Pikachu.

Sapphire Dragon/Misty is famed for her skill with twin blades--and is sometimes called 'The Water-Ice Warrior Princess' in the martial realm. Some say no man has ever bested her in battle.

Golden Delphox/Serena uses a more traditional fantastic sword--which can actually beat a katana. For this reason, she is sometimes called 'The Sword-Breaking Delphox'. She is multilingual, and may confuse foes by speaking Kalusien/French.

Jade Beautifly/May was famed as an actor in her mortal life, so her fights are beautiful to watch. She is best with a war fan, but can use a sword or bow if needed.

Pearl Deerling/Dawn was a ninja of the Moon Clan in life, so she will most likely come to your aid at night (but she will fight during the day too)

@Greninjaman

You know this, but your character doesn't:

Ruby Phoenix/Ash is famous for his sword skill, and his skill with a flute. You will know he is close by if you hear a flute on the wind, or see a Pikachu.

Sapphire Dragon/Misty is famed for her skill with twin blades--and is sometimes called 'The Water-Ice Warrior Princess' in the martial realm. Some say no man has ever bested her in battle.

Golden Delphox/Serena uses a more traditional fantastic sword--which can actually beat a katana. For this reason, she is sometimes called 'The Sword-Breaking Delphox'. She is multilingual, and may confuse foes by speaking Kalusien/French.

Jade Beautifly/May was famed as an actor in her mortal life, so her fights are beautiful to watch. She is best with a war fan, but can use a sword or bow if needed.

Pearl Deerling/Dawn was a ninja of the Moon Clan in life, so she will most likely come to your aid at night (but she will fight during the day too)
And of course there is Emerald Raikou/Brock.

I'm presuming it's safe to say that Tsumugi, being well-educated, would likely be familiar with at least part of their myths.

(Jokingly OoC IC that I was going to use, until her character changed on the spot)
Tsumugi: "I was more of a fan of that sketchy artist friend of theirs who never ascended. Hey, what ever happened to that guy, anyway?"

@LightningTopaz
I assume we won't be getting all 20 for one of them and then moving on to the next? I think it would be a bit faster if the petals we obtain from each quest/battle is for different blooms. Like one quest gets us a petal for the fire bloom. The next one gives a petal for the water one. This way, things will move a bit faster.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom