• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Oh well Chevy could be the janitored role because his SCUM READ OUTTA NOWHERE on me was pretty grim but probably best not to lynch him now

Seems like my vote is not going anywhere. I come back and see there is a tie with not much time left. I have also been suspicious of Lone.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

Unvote: Space

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

I forgot to unvote.

Shadow could definitely fit miller in that he ended up helping the heroes save the world in the end, but was an antagonist most of the game.

let's say one of those two is miller, what about a miller-like role? Do you think that's possible?

If LG flipped scum, I think Space's vote on DMAM would be most suspicious and even a bit of a OMGUS vote given how her reason for the vote seemed mostly to be on DMAM saying her plan had low-longevity. It could be a vote that was aimed at whatever she thought the next likeliest mislynch would be.

nah, I said it was the fact that he was not offering anything else up but called my vote bad.

Gonna go through LG's posts here.

Comments on Grammaton's post, not much here.

Posts about Max after Max's claim.

While I agree with the meta, I don't think it should be relied on.

Votes Fennec for reasoning that does make a degree of sense, but

He notes that the miller claim could be genuine, which is interesting.

Something else that I find noteworthy is that he's fine with a Jinjo or Fennec lynch despite not feeling that strongly about either of them. He didn't have much to say about Jinjo but agrees with lynching her, which is strange. If you didn't feel strongly about either of them, why not just opt to voting the independent?

VOTE: Lone_Garurumon.

Do people that know Lone know if they would be likely to kill off a person pushing them quickly or try and turn the read around?

let's say one of those two is miller, what about a miller-like role? Do you think that's possible?
If you're talking about Grammaton's claim and being a role that interferes with others as being "miller-like," I've been trying to think of what roles really interfere in a similar way other than godfather and I'm totally blanking on any.

I mean, I could potentially see something that references how Sonic got arrested because the government thought that Shadow was Sonic, like maybe night actions Shadow does show up as the player who is Sonic or something to a tracker/watcher? But that's just pure guesswork on my part without having more details on Grammaton's role.

And Gamma's other most notable traits IMO if not miller would be something more like vigilante (given his gameplay) or some kind of bomb. Shadow could go a lot of ways since he's got Chaos Control powers, super speed, etc. Shadow's honestly the character that you could get the most wild with, role-wise, because he's the Ultimate Lifeform afterall.
Do people that know Lone know if they would be likely to kill off a person pushing them quickly or try and turn the read around?
I wondered about that as well early D2 but LG is pretty good at sliding under the radar as mafia. His town and scum games are fairly similar when we played. I don't remember specific instances of him silencing people that spoke against him in an obvious way, but I also haven't played here in like six months so I may not be up on recent meta.

Reading back to take a look at some of Homme's comments, and I really gotta agree here. An inactive lynch on D1, what were y'all even thinking going up on this one? That shit's like, peak useless in terms of getting anything concrete from the lynch, and if they kept the inactivity up then they probably would've just gotten subbed out within a day or two. Definitely something sus on that wagon, seems like a good thing to check out.
I agree with this though not sure why you waited til night to say it. Non-scum was lynched though so not really as worried about that as I would be

Shadow's honestly the character that you could get the most wild with, role-wise, because he's the Ultimate Lifeform afterall.

You mean Big the Cat?

I agree with this though not sure why you waited til night to say it. Non-scum was lynched though so not really as worried about that as I would be

For the record, Lone_Garurumon said he won't be able to be in any of the EoDs in the game, so that could explain why he said it after Day 1 ended.

i was making a sexy joke *wink* *wink*

and here i thought you were making fun of me not saying anything in the night phase

If you're talking about Grammaton's claim and being a role that interferes with others as being "miller-like," I've been trying to think of what roles really interfere in a similar way other than godfather and I'm totally blanking on any.

the Sonic guess is a bit out there... but I have no guesses and it's weird to me. I'm not sure why grammation would lie about it being similar and bring attention to himself, but again, weird he's not more against Frozen Fennec.

@Death Meta Apres Midi Could you tell me more about Jeff’s meta?
I've very rarely seen him as scum tbh so telling you his town meta is kinda pointless but anyway,

He spends the majority of the time observing and very rarely will make posts without substance. If I saw him making fillers posts it would ping me because everything he says as town is purposeful. He will jump in when he feels he has some important to add but otherwise is pretty invisible. He's a good town player

I've very rarely seen him as scum tbh so telling you his town meta is kinda pointless but anyway,

He spends the majority of the time observing and very rarely will make posts without substance. If I saw him making fillers posts it would ping me because everything he says as town is purposeful. He will jump in when he feels he has some important to add but otherwise is pretty invisible. He's a good town player
stop talking about me and put your vote somewhere useful ffs

Night 2 - Broken Knuckles & Knuckles!
Players:
2. @Frozen Fennec
3. @Lone_Garurumon
4. @HumanDawn
5. @Space
7. @FinalArcadia
8. @Jinjo
9. @Chevywolf30
10. @Death Meta Apres Midi
11. @Jeff Peak Passenger
12. @Grammaton
13. @Grande Homme

Spectators:
@dawn dusk

MoD:
@Snowy

Day 2 End of Phase Vote Totals:
Lone_Garurumon - 5 (HumanDawn, Grammaton, Frozen Fennec, Jeff Peak Passenger, Jinjo)
Death Meta Apres Midi - 4 (FinalArcadia, Space, Chevywolf30, Lone_Garurumon)
Space - 1 (Death Meta Apres Midi)

Lone_Garurumon has been lynched, they were:
Dear Lone_Garurumon

Knuckles-45.png
K-d2.png

You are Knuckles the Echidna, a powerful Echidna and resident of the mysterious floating Angel Island. The protector of the Master Emerald and lone guardian of Angel Island it is you’re duty to keep both the Emerald and the island safe from anything that can harm it. You use your powerful arms for punching attack and smashing rocks and obstacles; you can also climb walls and glide through the air. In the past the evil scientist Doctor Eggman has tricked you into thinking Sonic the Hedgehog was trying to steal the emerald bringing the two of you into conflict; however upon discovering the subterfuge you were able to work with Sonic to save the Emerald and the Island. You see Sonic as your rival and your opposite in many ways with Sonic being a free spirit contrasting with your duty which keeps you on the island.

You are known for your ability to sense the presence of the Master Emerald and other artefacts and are known as a treasure hunter. Because of your ability to sense and locate things you are the Tracker.

Each night during the game you may submit the action Track: <player> in order to follow the targeted player during that night and find out if they visited any other players.

In short you are Knuckles the Echidna, Tracker, you are aligned with Sonic’s Friends and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

It is now Night 2, phase ends 8:00PM BST on Tuesday 30th March!

Please submit your night actions!

Countdown Timer

Back
Top Bottom