• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Halo: Reach
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Madden 11
Transformers: War For Cybertron
Mass Effect 2

Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon HG
Pokemon Black
Zelda: Minish Cap
Kiby: Nightmare in Dream World

Currently, I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) and Paper Mario. I'm also playing SoulSilver a little bit in preparation for White. It's a really fun little batch of games. :)

i'm trying to play arc rise fantasia, but the extremely depressing NPCs (and the sheer number of them, they're everywhere), sub-par voice acting, and general blandness of it all is keeping me from playing it more than once every few days. i love niko though. everything about him is good.

oh yeah, and i'm also re-playing okami.

Ive been glued to my Pokemon Soul Silver for the past month. I'm using it to replace my lost Pearl version that had like every Pokemon in it. I lost the heart to do it again so soon, but I still had the soul to keep going and I did. Rofl...

Console: Eternal Sonata (determined to see it through to the end this time)
Multiplayer: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
In Bed: Pokémon SoulSilver

Back
Top Bottom