• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

This is so hypocritical. She has done so much more than you.

The case on Space stinks. She hasn’t been just sheeting and doing nothing. She may not be as aggressive as some but she has contributed more than pika, deku, Zinn (who does have an excuse of subbing in), and Fatima.

She has not been sheeting. Sleeping is the vote that Fatima put on piko. Space has been adding thoughts and agreeing without cases.
Maybe she's not sheeting or sleeping, but she sure was sheeping.
None of her votes till today have standalone value, she's not making any new case on anyone. She's been voting people who have atleast one vote on them, without adding much of her own thoughts. As per my knowledge, that's called sheeping.

By claiming my entire role, I have already contributed more than whatever she has done till now. Also, I have been sharing my reads and thoughts on the game.
I'm not the only one who thinks Space hasn't done much, players like HD and TheCapsFan have also called her out for it.
Only her latest post where she shares her reads and votes me (her first vote on a player without a vote already iirc) seems like some contribution.
Even then her reads don't seem well thought out, example She reads Jinjo as scum and later says she feels better about them after some light re-reading. Forgetting ExLight and calling RC as Rainbow Skittles could be genuine mistakes, but show that she's not paying much attention to the game.

So you think approximately 0 scum bussed Piko, then? :unsure:
From what my reads are, I don't think there was any scum on the Pikochu wagon.

Seems a stretch to say he was open about his role from the start.
Yes. I was not ready to disclose my entire role in my first post about it as I had that stupid thought about hopefully baiting scum. When ExLight asked me about it, I still gave a somewhat vague answer as I didn't want to give scum more information about my role. Only when I was about to be lynched, I decided to fully disclose my role as the last resort.

Do you think anyone would risk testing that though? And if he’s scum with some different role a scumbuddy can fake an “I targeted him and my role failed so that’s true” and gain extra townie points for “””risking””” their lives
That's kinda wifom. I don't know how logical it would be risking 2 scum for the sake of proving one's role, when the truth would come out when one of them is lynched or killed.

I can safely say that Pika Pika42 is Town well let's start one and if I'm wrong then you can suspect me a bit for guessing wrong

Vote Pika_pika42
That is me acting on my instinct and if I'm wrong then you can all come after me
Wow. This feels like total jester behaviour but that wouldn't go along with their claim of being a important role which Town wouldn't like to lose, if they were jester, they could have easily gotten lynched on D1 instead of claiming that. So I really don't understand.
Fatima, we usually try to lynch those who our instinct says are scum, lynching someone who our instinct says is town is not a good way to go about, as you already said that lynching a townie would tilt the game in mafia's favour. Why would you want to do that?

Wow. This feels like total jester behaviour but that wouldn't go along with their claim of being a important role which Town wouldn't like to lose, if they were jester, they could have easily gotten lynched on D1 instead of claiming that. So I really don't understand.
Good point, I hadn't considered a Jester.
But yeah that whole "Important role" thing does make that doubtable, but at the same time I've been doubting everything they say.
No point wasting a vote tbh.

Unvote

Maybe Space could be Mafia, I'm not really sure :/
We do have plenty of time to discuss more of course

Fatima, we usually try to lynch those who our instinct says are scum, lynching someone who our instinct says is town is not a good way to go about, as you already said that lynching a townie would tilt the game in mafia's favour. Why would you want to do that?
The behavior is bizarre and he didn't ask like a jester until this phase, which makes me wonder if this is some sort of tactic to get votes off of him - by asking like a jester. Either way, I don't see any reason to take off my vote and also, I'm still not convinced the "I'm too important to lose" post was anything to even pay attention to.

The behavior is bizarre and he didn't ask like a jester until this phase, which makes me wonder if this is some sort of tactic to get votes off of him - by asking like a jester. Either way, I don't see any reason to take off my vote and also, I'm still not convinced the "I'm too important to lose" post was anything to even pay attention to.

What do you think of?:

@HumanDawn It doesn't change anything, honestly.

Fatima the Shadow Witch said:
I wasn't going to vote for you until day 4 but I changed my mind
This is seeming even more jester-like, but I'll ask anyway; why Day 4?

Again, the behavior seems like a ploy.

1/3-Phase Votals
Space (2):
HumanDawn, Pika_pika42
DekuNut (2): Midorikawa, Jinjo
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch (1): Feenie
HumanDawn (1): TheCapsFan
Pika_pika42 (1): Space
Feenie (1): Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
Not Voting (4): Rainbow Cloud, DekuNut, ExLight, Tood

It is currently Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours.
Countdown timer

Btw, I'm at work so expect some posts I haven't caught up to yet soonish.

Did someone talk about me being Independent for you to think that?

Nope it's a feeling I have that you are an Indep and if there was any previous mention of it then I didn't see it(cause I was probably off sleeping at the time it was posted)

Even then her reads don't seem well thought out, example She reads Jinjo as scum and later says she feels better about them after some light re-reading. Forgetting ExLight and calling RC as Rainbow Skittles could be genuine mistakes, but show that she's not paying much attention to the game.

I mistook Rainbow CLOUD for Rainbow SKITTLES. And apparently I can't make a change in reads after some rereading? Don't accuse me of not paying much attention to the game when you don't know.

None of her votes till today have standalone value, she's not making any new case on anyone. She's been voting people who have atleast one vote on them, without adding much of her own thoughts. As per my knowledge, that's called sheeping.

I don't remember you making any new cases on anyone.

Given how Fatima's said that their role is apparently too important to lose, I doubt that they're a jester, since it suggests they don't want to be lynched. Idk how many indeps typically are in these games, but given my role I'm skeptical that there'd be another non-hostile indep in the game.

Idk if it's some sort of ploy to get votes away from him, or if it's just that he has some strange playstyle...

Good point, I hadn't considered a Jester.
But yeah that whole "Important role" thing does make that doubtable, but at the same time I've been doubting everything they say.
No point wasting a vote tbh.

Unvote

Maybe Space could be Mafia, I'm not really sure :/
We do have plenty of time to discuss more of course

You've been really quick to vote and unvote. I'm suspicious of how quickly you voted Fatima, since it seems like an attempt to get an easy lynch.

You've been really quick to vote and unvote. I'm suspicious of how quickly you voted Fatima, since it seems like an attempt to get an easy lynch.
What are your thoughts on Feenie's vote for Fatima and what are your thoughts on these questions I had about your reads?

Still not agreeing with the Pika case, kind on null-town read on him, looks better you're sticking by it though.

Why do you think Jinjo is scum and what is the meta behind your concern about Feenie town reading you?

Back
Top Bottom