• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 10 - Decreasing Allies - 9/29/12

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT OMFG

YOU GUYS OMG

BEING A 1X LYNCHPROOF GODFATHER IS FUN.

76752.gif

Terrible people, you are.

What? D:

Velo;

I'm so glad my mom isn't home to hear me right now. XD But, seriously, you should've seen the Hetalia Mafia.

Atomic told me about Hetalia Mafia. ;)

Attention​

3. @Belarus.;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
19. @Joltik;

The day had begun awfully quiet…. Almost too quiet. Things just had to quickly stir up. That, they did. The final two Opasts were tired of hiding and went out in the open, revealing themselves to the last Zweilt and her allies.

“You…! I knew you were him… Reiga!” Tooko yelled, getting ready to unsheathe her sword.

Reiga merely smirked, and was ready to use his ice attacks on her, but the moment they both decided to strike, their attacks collided, neither getting hurt.

Luze sighed. “…I suppose this is an even match for now.”

“Our numbers… This could be anyone’s win now.” Aya nervously said to Tooko. Tooko nodded in agreement. “Yes…. But we can’t give up!”

But was all hope lost…?

Nobody was lynched.

It is now Night 10. You may now use night actions. The phase will end on the Thirtieth of September, 2012 11:00 pm Eastern Time Zone.

Actually, if there are no objections, I will also speed this phase up. As soon as all possible night actions are used, I will end the phase.

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Night 10 - Lost Hope - 9/30/12

Wait, there is still a chance?

No objections here! :D

Baron Dante;

If we were stupid and tried to kill Buoy-chan, yes.

Attention​

1. @FinalArcadia;
2. @Atomic;
3. @Belarus.;
4. @Tris79;
5. @Midorikawa;
6. @Dark Blueberry;
7. @SageGaga;
8. @Tsutarja;
9. @VeloJello;
10. @Buoy;
11. @Greece;
12. @Elysion;
13. @Sunburn;
14. @Mintaka;
15. @Neonsands;
16. @Baron Dante;
17. @Garuru;
18. @Human;
19. @Joltik;
20. @Stellar Gale;
21. @Gotpika;
22. @Soulmaster;

Things were getting close. Uneasily close… The final Zweilt was at a loss. She knew there was nothing she could really do, but it hurt anyway, knowing that. Was this the end of the war between the Zweit and Opasts?
The two Opasts had found their next target. The one they chose to kill before the others… And that person was Aya, the housekeeper of the Twilight Manor. Ending her last breathe was no trouble, and it happened all in the blink of an eye.

Dear Baron Dante,

73447.jpg

You are Aya Kureha.

You are the caretaker of the Twilight Manor, and also greet guests and such. You are a calm and pure girl. You are also formal, almost too much, that it makes Yuki somewhat uncomfortable. You seem to be friends with Tooko.
You don’t fight, but your words do get attention. Therefore, once in the game you may stop a lynch. To do this, PM saying “Day X; Stop Lynch”.

You are allied with the Zweilts. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck!

Baron Dante has been nightkilled. He was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

Soon after ridding the manor of the one who took care of it, their next ally of the Zweilt to kill was the oldest one there. Senshiro’s grandfather. He was already feeling weak from the battles before this point, and not to mention he lost the will after the death of his grandson. Killing him was a simple task.

Dear Garuru,

73467.jpg

You are Senshiro’s grandfather.

Kind and always calm, you took Kuruto in and treated him as if he was your own grandson. You care very much about Senshiro and Kuroto. You liked to play Shogi and said it helps take your mind of things. This is partially the reason Kuroto began to play Shogi.
You can fight, but your old age is kind of a hindrance. Plus, you don’t like to fight much anyway, and would much rather play Shogi, or be with your relatives. Therefore, you are vanilla.

You are allied with the Zweilts. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck!

Garuru has been killed. He was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

That left the one who had interfered the most in their plans. The final Zweilt, Tooko. Even when they cornered her, she wasn’t about to give up. Giving up would have been unforgivable… That would have been like giving up on avenging he fallen allies, the ones who were close to her. She drew her sword for the last time, and before she could deal a blow… Her sword had fallen, as well as her life. She could now be with her dear brother, but unable to accomplish his wish.

Dear Buoy,

73461.jpg

You are Tooko Murasame.

“Of the Zweilts here, I’m the eldest. So I’ve got to keep it together!”

Kind, cheery, and a bit clingy, you make sure to always protect your loved ones. You care for your younger brother Tsukumo, and always stay by his side and protect him no matter the cost. Being the oldest of the Zweilts, you try to be a good “big sister” type of figure to the other Zweilts. You are partnered with Tsukumo, and you use the huge sword called Eon.

Not only because he’s your partner, but also because of your love for him; your votes toward Tsukumo are halved.

You’re not only good with offensive attacks; but you’re able to withstand them just as good. Therefore, you have 1 nightkill immunity. You will be notified once it has been used, and it will be automatic.

You are allied with the Zweilt. You win once all the Opasts are eliminated.

Good luck!

Buoy has been killed. He was allied with the Town/Zweilt.

Finally, they had done it. They had gotten rid of the Zweilt and those other foolish humans who had aided them. Reiga was please that he gotten steps closer to being able to reset the world, but he wasn’t glad about the fact he had to kill the one he thought of as his own little brother… Mixed emotions overcame him as he gained victory.

Dear Belarus.,

73451.jpg

You are Reiga, formerly known as Kanata Wakamiya.

“My hatred or my memories... I wonder which will consume me first.”

You are the enemy of the Zweilt, and one of the, if not, the most powerful necromancer. Your powers have yet to fully awaken since you recently awakened as Reiga. Before you awakened to being Reiga, you were good friends with Yuki, and he saw you as his own brother. When you were accepted in the orphanage, “Morning Sun house”, the only item you had with you was the book “Raziel”, that was undecipherable. Right before you awakened as Reiga, you could suddenly read it, and this was sign of your awakening. When Yuki left to go to The Twilight Manor, you tried to bring him back home many times. The last time you tried to take him back though, was the same day he found out you were Reiga. You despise humanity, thinking humans are disgusting, and want to reset the world. However, you still have a soft spot for Yuki, even though he’s now your enemy.

Despite the fact Yuki is your enemy now, you still care for him. You even tried to protect him from your own ally once. Because of this, your votes toward Yuki are counted as zero.

Because you were once known as Kanata, you are the godfather. You will show up as Town, even though you’re Mafia. On top of this, since you’re so powerful, you have 1 vigilante kill and 1 lynchproof. To use them, PM “Night X; Kill [User]” and the other will be automatic.

You are allied with the Opasts. You win once all the Zweilt have been eliminated or outnumbered.

Good luck!

Belarus. was allied with the Mafia/Opasts, and has won the game!

Standing by Reiga’s side, Luze was proud that he had made it through the war and won. Feeling of self accomplishment went through him, and he knew this would maybe recover his family’s name.

Dear VeloJello,

73454.jpg

You are Luze Crosszeria.

You are the twin of Luka Crosszeria. Even though he’s your brother, you are on the enemy’s side. You don’t care for your brother because he betrayed the Opasts to side with the Zweilt, the war before this one. You think he tarnished the family’s name since he betrayed them and also has the brand “Zess”. You don’t like humans at all, and work with Reiga. You seem to detest the fact Reiga seems to have a soft spot for a human, Yuki.

You excel in fighting, but also in analyzing. Therefore, you are the rolecop. Each night, you may PM saying “Night X; Role Check: [User]”.

You are allied with the Opasts. You win once all the Zweilt have been eliminated or outnumbered.

Good luck!

VeloJello was allied with the Mafia/Opasts, and has won the game!

Congratulations to Belarus. and VeloJello. The Opasts have WON!

78301.gif

Thanks to everybody who played! I’m really glad that my favorite character survived~

78252.gif

I will show the QT's and a tiny timeline soon.​

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game - 10/1/12

I'd make the mafia a victory dinner BUT I'M DEAD so no food for you >:I

But for what I played I had fun!

/Is now waiting for the QTs

Good game everyone!! The Opasts won... ;_; but I had fun here! Thanks for letting me play, HCL!! XDD

I wasn't in this game, but can I post anyway? :lol:

Good game everyone, I enjoyed observing it!

B-B-Belarus. killed me!

:bawl:

Congrats, Mafia.

Wow, great job, mafia!

I wish I could've done a better job with my vig-kill, but still, that was a good game. ^^

Good game, Opasts.

I wish I lived longer :V
And that I was an Opast.

Hurray I won a Mafia game. <3

Yays Mafia won! Good job town but you just couldn't quite do it.

76757.gif

Thanks so much for letting me play, nii-sama! :D I had a lot of fun.

I actually survived to endgame for once~! X3 As a mafioso, no less!

Oh my gosh, this is such an ego boost. XD

And, yes, that QT name was great. x3 Oh, god, now everyone can see my panicking in the mafia QT. :lol:

I have got to say that this is the best Mafia game I have played thus far. It had a lot of tension, excitement, discussion, drama, love ;) and funny moments! This Mafia really lived up to its "Betrayal" name with @Belarus.; betraying us and winning as Mafia with only 2 mafia alive for the second time in a row. I loved setting up the alliance and seeing us get more members to beat the Mafia threat. Oh... if only I told Buoy to go after Belarus. and Velojello instead of Garuru and Joltik...

I really like how Belarus. was panicking for me taking out 2 Mafia in a row :p. This is a warning to you all; fuck with my waifu<3 and I'll fuck you. My Destiny Vote power will activate when my waifu is a Townie and dies.

If the alliance wasn't set, this wouldn't have been as exciting. Thank you for hosting this brilliant game @Ryoga Kamishiro;. and for making me the woman and FinalArcadia the man xD Let us all remember that this is the game where we found out Tron has a fetish for banisters, that Sexal sounds like the coolest thing ever, that Belarus. is actually an evil mastermind under all that kawaiiness and most importantly, where SexalShipping was born xD.

Thank you Ryoga K.~

May your future Mafia games have this much craziness and spaz as this one. just be sure to include me and FA ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom