• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

I got a reply from the host, and they said that I would only be notified if somebody tried to kill me in the same night that I was protected. This means that somebody tried killing Kender in N2 while they were being protected.

@ExLight Did you use another role on Kender in the same night?
no I just targeted you

and I don't follow the logic, did kender say someone tried to kill him?

he claimed to have vigi shotted Snowy + OS was killed + someone tried to kill kender? this sounds like too much killing power considering that the indept doesn't seem to be able to kill

I got a reply from the host, and they said that I would only be notified if somebody tried to kill me in the same night that I was protected. This means that somebody tried killing Kender in N2 while they were being protected.
what about being redirected, would that still warn him?

What the fuck is up with these roles? This is a lot of raw power concentrated here.

Hmmmm... @Snowy, since it looks like you're really lining up for the chopping block here, what's your full role? Is it just the Bulletproof? Or do you have an active power as well?

And I feel like being Roleblocked would mean you don’t consume a Cop shot, as opposed to a check failing for some other reason. Did you confirm with Zinn that your Cop is at a stop?
To be fair that one seems to vary by host. I've seen it go both ways.

Well, Megapod claimed he has also a killing role. Felly had also a killing role. Though don't forget that there is always a possibility of us becoming insane, and we don't know what will really happen when that happens. Like I said, for Pod, I wouldn't surprised if his role just reverses the odds of his power, but who knows. I read that insanity affects usually investigative roles like a cop.

I think the flavor is mounted like we all very powerful, but as time goes, and insanity comes in, Town will end up attack each other because of misinformation and maybe, many tempers on our abilities. As time goes out, I think it will be more and more difficult to have a correct reading.

To be honest, if that's the case, I really love that setup, intellectually speaking of course. It really looks like a disease.

So, I don't think it's that unbalanced. Also, let talk about balance when we lynch our first Mafia or even, neutral. Because for now, Town is losing even with all those (allegated) powers.

what the fuxk is a pumpkin :v
and what cell you even fit
The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (no I am not making this up), it's basically a Vigilante with a fail-rate. All shots have a 75% chance of working, but you can use up a night to "aim" and make your next shot a 100% chance to hit it four target is mafia, but only 25% if your target is Town (turning it into a pseudo-cop-check if your aimed shot misses). Normally the fail just results in nothing happening, but apparently Pod's failure involves Bulletproofifying his target.

I'm just bulletproof. No active roles.
Hmm, this is making me slightly more wary, since I can't see a mafia player only having bulletproof in a game like this. They'd absolutely need more punch than that to push through Town's massive powerset.

Ok, I'm just being bad there, and I can't edit the last post. To be 100% honest, I'm not convinced that Snowy is a Scum, but they are the only one that have probabilities of being really a Scumm in my book. I surely wish not making a mistake there, but I wouldn't know who to vote if not. Also, I've been incredibly lucky last night. I can't help to feel like I'm on overtime right now lol.

what the fuxk is a pumpkin :v
1580620068479.png

Day Three Midday Vote Count - 02/02/2020
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom