• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Culted Cultists 19/08/2013 - Endgame Cult Mijzelffan, FinalArcadia and FairyGaga Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Culted Cultists 16/08/2013 - Night 1 - Cockblocked?

Holy fuck. ._.

@FairyGaga;

You started this, and he came up town.Either your mafia and you wanted a mislyncy, or your a townie who just happened to make the game 3x harder on us.

No one knows who anyone is except the cultist, Booster. It was pure bad luck.

No one knows who anyone is except the cultist, Booster. It was pure bad luck.

Or is it? We can't rule out that possibility. For all we know he could be the cultist, or perhaps you?

Well that was the worst outcome possible. I'm starting to think most of this game is just luck-based.

@Booster Gold;

FairyGaga may have been the first to vote, but the other people who voted Nytie made the lynch happen. Someone could have easily voted another person during the day.

As I said before, no one knows what roles people have. Booster, you're awfully quick to point fingers. Let's look at what has happened so far and the reasons for the events.

1. We thought about which first move would be optimal.
2. We went with a random lynch that everyone agreed on.
3. FairyGaga votes for Nytie and is questioned for his vote.
4. FinalArcadia voted Nytie shortly after.
5. Nytie was lynched and was the roleblocker.

So far, not much has happened. This game is small, so we need to discuss as much as possible before the cult outnumbers us.

We have six players left, so this means the next day phase will be MYLO, assuming that the cult leader recruits.

@Zima;
FairyGaga may have been the first to vote, but the other people who voted Nytie made the lynch happen. Someone could have easily voted another person during the day.

You mean FinalArcadia, she was the only other one who voted.

1. We thought about which first move would be optimal.
2. We went with a random lynch that everyone agreed on.
If I remember correctly, unless you guys been chatting elsewhere. We might have though, nobody sure as hell did anything except for Fairy.

So far, not much has happened. This game is small, so we need to discuss as much as possible before the cult outnumbers us.
I agree I question both Fairy and FinalArcadia.
@FinalArcadia; Could you explain your reasoning for voting Nytie, knowing we have little to no margin of error to work with.

@FairyGaga;

You started this, and he came up town.Either your mafia and you wanted a mislyncy, or your a townie who just happened to make the game 3x harder on us.
What did I "start"? It's not like I could predict Nytie's alignment. The cultist(s) don't know the alignments anymore than we do so that hardly points me towards being the cultist.

Personally I think the cultist is anyone but myself (obvs) or FinalArcadia.

Note to self, never decide the first lynch again v_v

Last edited:

It's okay, FairyGaga. We can still win this. XD We just have to choose extremely carefully, but the low activity in this game will make things very difficult. :/

Where is everyone?

@FinalArcadia; Could you explain your reasoning for voting Nytie, knowing we have little to no margin of error to work with.
I also thought that it would be best to get a lynch last phase, because that is probably going to be the only time where we wouldn't have to worry about another culted member trying to mislead votes away from the actual cultist. That Nytie was the roleblocker was the worst possible outcome, but I still think it was best to not no-lynch, because we'd have the same numbers then but with an extra cult member to try to deal with to mess with things.

I voted Nytie because I thought another vote might bring more game-related conversation from her, when the one time she'd posted soon after Day 1 started, she talked about the FT but not anything else like if we should/shouldn't vote. I didn't have a problem at all with a lynch for the reasons I said above, so I felt either way we'd either hit the cultist or narrow things down, or get more activity (and had she answered or anything else come up, votes could always be changed). Her being the roleblocker was just really bad luck, because no one other than Nytie would know that anyway.

1. @FairyGaga;
2. @Mijzelffan;
3. @FinalArcadia;
5. @Soulmaster;
6. @Booster Gold;
7. @Zima;

A person finds that a darkness has grown in their heart. They do not show it, but they feel it, and thus grow to become an evil person willing to work with the Cultist to dominate the world.

Somebody has been Culted!

This may or may not be the last phase.

The phase will end in 24 hours at 9PM GMT+1 18/08/13.

It is Day 2.

Re: Culted Cultists 17/08/2013 - Day 2 - Speak Evil, See Evil, Hear Evil, Be Evil

Vote: Soulmaster

Little to no activity from you. Sorry, we just really have nothing to go on.

Re: Culted Cultists 17/08/2013 - Day 2 - Speak Evil, See Evil, Hear Evil, Be Evil

Vote: Soulmaster

Little to no activity from you. Sorry, we just really have nothing to go on.
Yeah sorry about that. For some reason I only got this last mention and I had forgotten to sub. But I am indeed here.

If someone has been culted, and Soulmaster has been inactive, and even said he had forgotten to sub. I don't think he's the cult leader.

Booster Gold, you are so quick to accuse and point fingers, and are the only person to do that. You are also extremely shifty with your opinions. Being the first to vote without discussing anything? Yeah. Most everyone else has shown that they are town.

Vote: Booster Gold

Most everyone else has shown that they are town.
...How?

Vote: Mijzelffan

They might want to recruit more experienced players, I'd assume.

If someone has been culted, and Soulmaster has been inactive, and even said he had forgotten to sub. I don't think he's the cult leader.

Being the first to vote without discussing anything? Most everyone else has shown that they are town.

Vote: Booster Gold

Wut? So when Fairygaga does it its ok, but when I do it, Scummy!

He could have forgot to post, doesn't mean he's not the cult person.

Why are you defending everyone, unless you are the cult person.

@Miijzelffan; @Zima; @FinalArcadia; @Soulmaster; @FairyGaga;
@Booster;

It was a bit of a rough day, but in the end nobody was picked to be killed. The people lost hope and gave up. Night came, and so another chance for the Cultist to recruit another person to help in world domination.

For the Cult to win they need to recruit one more player. For the innocent, one of them has the chance to win by getting into the Cult.

Game ends when the Cult chooses someone to win with them(and when I'm online and have the time to update the game.).

Re: Culted Cultists 19/08/2013 - Endgame Cult Mijzelffan, FinalArcadia and FairyGaga

i was on my 3ds when i made the post lol

1. @FairyGaga;
2. @Mijzelffan;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Nytie;
5. @Soulmaster;
6. @Booster Gold;
7. @Zima;

After some rap, tha Cult decided whoz ass ta recruit. Dat shiznit was tha only thug whoz ass posed any real threat. They needed domes ta help dominizzle tha ghetto properly.

FairyGaga has been recruited ta be part of tha Cult, n' has thus won up in Endgame!

Only a thugged-out dizzle was left fo' dem ta be busted out from tha room, so they had no time ta convert any suckas fo' realz. A quick n' fucked up dirtnap is what tha fuck they was given. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. In tha next day, tha Cult came up wit 2 mo' members. These thugz was incredibly rich n' had a shitload of land. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Their juice was enough ta conquer tha ghetto. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! In only a matter of months, tha ghetto was dominated wit wackty n' destruction.

GAME OVER

MIJZELFFAN, FINALARCADIA AND FAIRYGAGA WIN

CONGRATULATIONS

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING

http://quicktopic.com/50/H/ySB5kiWu2DcZT

Re: Culted Cultists 19/08/2013 - Endgame Cult Mijzelffan, FinalArcadia and FairyGaga

omg i luv you guys FA and Mijz (you too RNG! ;D)

GG guy's that was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom