• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Fire Emblem: Greil Mercenaries Vs. The Senate - Sign-ups - 10/15/11 (3 spots left!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenax

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
Fire Emblem Mafia: Greil Mercenaries Vs. The Senate
This story takes place on the continent of Tellius, in a hypothetical battle between every Beorc (human) nations. The Laguz (half-human, half-beast) did not join this conflict, as it could easily wake the goddess Ashera from her long slumber and turn the whole world to stone, which is something no one wants. As such, they held back their forces from this war to prevent the end of every living creature on the Earth.

The Senate, a group of powerful, rich and manipulative men from the Begnion Empire, the biggest nation on Tellius, declared an open war on the alliance formed by Daein and Crimea. To help themselves in the conflict, those two nations hired the most well known group of mercenaries in Tellius, the Greil Mercenaries, and appointed their leader, Ike, as general of the combined armies.

As they were marching on Sienne, the Begnion capital, toward their final battle against the senators, they once again used one of their dirty tricks to finish everything once and for all. Under the cover of the night, while everyone was asleep, they casted a spell on the mercenaries’ camp, shrouding it in a very thick fog that would prevent them from seeing who was who, while masking their voice at the same time. Little did they know that among their numbers were now a few intruders…

~~~

Rules (taken from Rayne and edited):
1. I will modkill for three things:
-Revealing your role:
Telling others the name of your character is fine, and so is saying what your role does. However, I will modkill you if you share your role PM in entirety, be it by copy/pasting it, using a screenshot, or other means. Members of the Senate will be allowed to share it in their QuickTopic, though.
-Inactivity:
I understand that real life is more important than a game on a forum (seriously, I do). Just tell me if you’re going to be inactive for a bit, be it by saying it in the thread or by sending me a PM. If you spend four phases without showing any sign of life in the game, you will be subbed or modkilled.
-Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
Remember that even if it can get heated, it’s only a game. As such, I won’t accept any flaming, baiting or anything of the kind, and will modkill you if I feel like you’re not doing any good by staying in the game.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. That applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on “Go Advanced” and add my name in the “To:” field. Also, please limit your discussions to this thread, the PMs and the QuickTopic, not anywhere else.

3. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying Vote: [User], in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say Unvote: [User]. A tie will result in no lynch for that day.

4. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (eg. “Night X Action” or “Day X Action”).

5. Each phase will last approximately 48 hours. I’m planning on updating the game at around 9 PM, Eastern Time, although it might vary by a few hours depending on my schedule.

6. If you change your name, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you’re dead, you’re dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death.

8. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game.

9. More importantly, have fun!

Important notices:
-For those of you familiar with the series, I apologize for seriously screwing up the canon of the game.
-The Greil Mercenaries are the Town, while the Senate is the Mafia.
-Here is the wiki.

Players:
1. @Flame_
2. @Smasher 101
3. @♪Twiggy♪
4. @DrumBeats
5. @Neonsands
6. @Serene
7. @Kyumorph
8. @Ryuutakeshi
9. @Fwee~
10. @Hadesiro
11. @TFSpock
12. @DCM

Substitutes:
1. @Taiki
2. @Miar

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fire Emblem: Greil Mercenaries Vs. The Senate - (Sign-ups) - 10/15/11

I love Fire Emblem. So in for this it appearz.

Might as well as try my luck and skills in here.

In

NOTE: Ophiuchus is now ♪Twiggy♪.

I'd be happy to sub if the need arises.

Sure I'll join

yl'i lpal

Well, I sorta promised, and I'm pretty savvy with the game's mechanics.

Entering only as a substitute. Might help to know when in the series this happens.

Well, I sorta promised, and I'm pretty savvy with the game's mechanics.

Entering only as a substitute. Might help to know when in the series this happens.

It doesn't happen during the official storyline, so some things might be a bit off. To sum it up, an alliance formed of Crimea, Daein and the Greil Mercenaries are taking on the Senate, who shrouded their camp in shadow, and the whole game happens there.

In. No questions about it.

We still need 13 players before the game can start.

You could try sending pms

I'll join~

Re: Fire Emblem: Greil Mercenaries Vs. The Senate - Sign-ups - 10/15/11 (12 spots lef

I'll play. I've never played Fire Emblem before, in any form.

Re: Fire Emblem: Greil Mercenaries Vs. The Senate - Sign-ups - 10/15/11 (12 spots lef

I will destroy you all! Bahahaha!

Oh, it's on buddy. /Fire Emblem tactical genius

I need no knowledge of Fire Emblem as I have the power... OF INSANITY.
Yes, it shall win. None of you shall survive my amazing powers of psychoticy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom