• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

an adorable dark canine, love its evolution more

my favorite Pokemon's pre evolved form... Eevee
espeon_and_eevee_pup_by_skidar-dc3ilu7.png

Like it’s design
So funny
(Jyo would be terrified standing next to one)

Joltok Joltik

Last edited:
still like it even after all this time
sure not as high as before, still good for me

in my time zone, still my birthday for couple more hours.. so my favorite Pokemon of all:
Espeon!!
dapz4sg-1ebd33ab-9f38-4a85-9276-af6bebb71b5b.png

I like it a lot because I like cats, elegance and Psychic types but it's not longer in my top favorites of all time for some reason.

Butterfree

*remembers how difficult Bronzor has been for me when I've attempted to play Diamond and Platinum in the past* o_O *multiplies that due to evolution* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I love its design though. I looks pretty neat!
---
Gogoat!

I love arachnids, easily top favorite of mine

Dewott

Don't like the design and it'smy least favorite starter line.

Horsea

I think it's adorable and love how it finally becomes a dragon with an unique type combo.

Gallade?

Massively underwhelming compared to Gardevoir (my favourite Pokemon btw). It's acceptable though.

Emolga

it looks creepy and nice
Dark Void made it annoying to battle until I found a way around it

Meowth

There is some pretty clever visual pun in the fact that it's a literal yeti crab (which is name of a genus of crabs), but design wise I really prefer its preevolution.
Now for one of my personal favourites... Haunter?

I don't like it as much as the other two in the evolutionary line but it's ok....

Horsea

Back
Top Bottom