• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

My favourite Rock type, I love its design, its gimmick in breaking out of its shell, its 7 colours theme. It's just adorable. Skittles is the perfect nickname for it too.

Alolan Sandslash

Eh, I'm not a huge fan of it to be honest. I much prefer the regular variant.
At least it has a cute pre-evolution, I guess.

Relicanth.

Last edited:
Boring design and we already have too many Pokemon resembling a fish. I've also looked at the realistic art of Relicanth and that scared me to the point I almost literally fell off my chair.

Aurorus

It's okay. Probably my favourite of the Kalos fossils, but compared to the other fossil mons it's quite forgettable. Still not awful though.

Gulpin.

I don't have any strong feelings for it and I always run into it in the cave.

Florges

Ugly. Ruins how good Flabebe and Floette are.

Cryogonal

Actually a pretty neat Pokémon. Didn't care for it at first, but it's grown on me over the years.
Love it's shiny as well.

Metapod

It's a classic and the episode when Metapod evolved into Butterfree was so touching. Ash's Metapod gets kidnapped by a Beedrill and after later finding Metapod, Metapod loses its trust in Ash while Ash starts crying and promises to take better care of Metapod. With Metapod's faith in Ash restored, Metapod saves Ash by leaping into the path of an attacking Beedrill which caused it to evolve into a Butterfree.

Abomasnow

looks a bit strange for me, love the fun typing
icy grass

Kadabra?

Sabrina's Kadabra gave me the chills and the anime made Kadabra look like the strongest Pokemon when it used Psychic on Pikachu and it would recover when it takes damage. That's also the episode where Ash, Pikachu, Misty, and Brock get sent to the world of the Twilight Zone.

Cresselia

Last edited:
Easily my favorite Kalos starter form. Oddly, when I first saw Primarina in the leaks, I didn't like it that much, but when the trailers came out, I suddenly fell in love with Primarina. And using one in my Alola team in Moon has just enforced my love towards this Pokémon.

Raichu? (Either form.)

i love both, and was able to get shinies of both versions
design wise i like alolan raichu more tho

tentacruel

Not something I will like
not a big fan of sea creatures in general

Torracat?

Back
Top Bottom