• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Mafia! Night 3: 2 Down, But How Many are Left? 8-20-15

Wow! I think we did it right! @ArvAl;
I just got my results, my plan didn't really work, it was neither Cop nor Doctor. I was surprised. I'll PM my most trusted players what it is, because it was info the Mafia can use to their advantage.

oh my god, this is too good
get Rekt In Peace mafia

>day 4
>3 players dead
>2 of them are scum

good

VOTE: Momoka-chan

Backing drumbeats's claim up and saying the governor claim is inherently a scum role. She found 4/5 investigative roles in a 20 player game likely and didn't give any good reason why Kyriaki should more likely be Mafia solely because of her Governor claim which could go either way.

also I asked her for a claim privately and interestingly I got no reply

Oh yeah, today is my lucky day :-D

>day 4
>3 players dead
>2 of them are scum

good

Backing drumbeats's claim up and saying the governor claim is inherently a scum role. She found 4/5 investigative roles in a 20 player game likely and didn't give any good reason why Kyriaki should more likely be Mafia solely because of her Governor claim which could go either way.

also I asked her for a claim privately and interestingly I got no reply
I was actually deciding whether to use my button on Momoka or you. Momoka probably would've been a better choice.

I got confirmation from someone that Momoka is indeed mafia.

Vote: Momoka

I was actually deciding whether to use my button on Momoka or you. Momoka probably would've been a better choice.

You thought it was a Doctor though, right? Why would you think of protecting Momoka?

fyi i didn't know about this confirmation before placing my vote

heeeellll yeeaaa

So sleepy, and too lazy to dig deep on huge pile of posts for any read.

I will just blindly trust ^'s claim and thoughs. If they r mafia, they will drown us a long time ago.. *I know at lease HD is capable to such action*

vote: momoka

Vote: momoka well then

I, myself, feel that HD is town leader for now, and agree with his points. Vote: Momoka

Good points being brought up against and well yeah

Hmm interesting, may I also suggest that progress use the red button on jist tonight? That could provide us with alot of information (mostly his role pm) and yeah.

Hmm interesting, may I also suggest that progress use the red button on jist tonight? That could provide us with alot of information (mostly his role pm) and yeah.

That might end up killing him, although if he's potentially a fool I'd rather he get vig killed or the sort instead of lynched.

That might end up killing him, although if he's potentially a fool I'd rather he get vig killed or the sort instead of lynched.
It's our best bet, I don't have much proof, but this lynch is the best we got for now.

The night phases in this game are going so well that it's almost scary omg

VOTE: Momoka

Gaga said:
If that was from the other cop, hopefully this will be the last confirmation we need as to what sort of cop they are. unless this was from some other ability, then what i said is no longer relevant lol

It seems likely to me that DrumBeats didn't join the QT yet, especially when analyzing this bit of the FT.

FT said:
"TROLLS! I am not yet one of you, but I would like to become one! I want to join your QT please! I know I'll get banned but I want to be by your side and help you through the QT, in which I will still be able to post despite getting banned from Bulbagarden!"

The non-trolls don't know if she really joined that QT or not; but just because she might join it, they realized that her ban had to happen.

now thats just CRUEL

But governor is an inherently scummy role, regardless of Kyriaki's true alignment. Obviously Kyriaki is town, but at that time, and going off of popular statistics in other mafia games... governor is normally a mafia ability. It's just a fact. I don't have a comment for your investigative role comment, because you're right about that. I didn't think that through. But still, governor is more likely to be mafia even though that wasn't the case this time.

Before you were HMMM-ing my vote on Kyriaki (switched to DrumBeats), which I can only assume you were doing because DrumBeats turned up to be the traitor. However, after analyzing the flavortext... it has come to my attention that DrumBeats probably didn't end up joining the QT. If that's the case, then my switching of votes should have no bearing on anything.

Gaga said:
From the cop who isn't Jist??

I'm going to go ahead and publicly claim because this doesn't make sense. I'm a Beloved Princess. If I get lynched, then the immediate night phase ends up getting skipped. Which means the next day phase ends up automatically starting up.

by the way human i didn't claim before because i wasn't online. that sounds convenient, i know

well i got a town read so...

But still, governor is more likely to be mafia even though that wasn't the case this time.
*Emphasis added* Is that a slip I see, Momoka-chan? ^^
Before you were HMMM-ing my vote on Kyriaki (switched to DrumBeats), which I can only assume you were doing because DrumBeats turned up to be the traitor. However, after analyzing the flavortext... it has come to my attention that DrumBeats probably didn't end up joining the QT. If that's the case, then my switching of votes should have no bearing on anything.
A: The HMMM-ing you refer to wasn't about your voting Kyriaki, it was about your saying you honestly believed DrumBeats. B: This is what the flavortext says: "The non-trolls don't know if she really joined that QT or not;" Pretty neutral, huh? But you say it came to your attention, presumably from somewhere else yet. Where? And that being the case has no bearing on your vote switch having no bearing, as it was still because you claimed to honestly trust the traitor.

I'm going to go ahead and publicly claim because this doesn't make sense. I'm a Beloved Princess. If I get lynched, then the immediate night phase ends up getting skipped. Which means the next day phase ends up automatically starting up.
...You do realize that doesn't help you at all, skipping the night phase helps town more than it might hurt?

by the way human i didn't claim before because i wasn't online. that sounds convenient, i know
But you were talking with him, weren't you? Why didn't you claim when you were on?

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Day 4: Another Night of Nothingness 8-21-15

No one died two nights in a row? It's been a while since I've seen something like this.

Rabbit and HD draw up good points about Momoka.

...You do realize that doesn't help you at all, skipping the night phase helps town more than it might hurt?
Plus, I will add that according to this, Beloved Princess causes the next day phase to be skipped; not the next night phase.

This means that either Momoka read her role PM wrong or she could be bluffing.

Though, DrumBeats did read his role PM wrong too, so I'm willing to with the latter than with the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom